All reviews boutique hotel fantastic hotel nice staff comfortable bed on site parking excellent breakfast restaurants and shops ironing board small hotel reception area top floor room service two nights perfect location ferry station min walk city centre
Selected filters
Reviewed December 17, 2018 via mobile

We stayed in the suite during two nights. The tub for two was the best! The room is stylish, clean and comfortable. The breakfast is good (fresh products and enough variety). The location is good, close to plenty of restaurants and shops.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Kjell-Jakobsson, Ägare at V Hotel Helsingborg, BW PREMIER Collection, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2019

Dear Kelly
We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us.
Many of our guests love our suite and it is very well booked.

We are looking forward to welcomecome you back to our hotel!!

Reviewed October 6, 2018 via mobile

We stayed for two nights and were happy with most things. We had a medium sized room, which is quite small and quaint, I will go for one size up if there’s a next time. Very comfortable bed, smart “wardrobe” and fixtures which meant you have all the necessities and mod cons on a limited space. I appreciated the big screen TV. The ac and the bed made for the best sleep I’ve had in a long time! Thank you! Cool little bathroom and I appreciated the big mirror and hairdryer. Excellent breakfast, with everything you could possibly want. The bar at nighttime was good as well. Staff welcoming and attentive. Centrally located. The room was very clean when we checked in but I would have liked the second cleaning to be a bit better, a minor detail.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Kjell-Jakobsson, Ägare at V Hotel Helsingborg, BW PREMIER Collection, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2018

Dear Guest,
Many thanks for all your nice comments about our hotel.
We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and we are looking
forward to welcome you back to our "home"!!

Kjell Jakobsson

Reviewed September 20, 2018

The V Hotel is part of the Best Western Premier group and is nothing like a typical Best Western in the US. It was furnished with a mix of formal and informal furniture and decorations that made for a warm atmosphere with pleasant little surprises when you sat down and looked around. I would call this a boutique hotel and one with a lot of charm and grace. The website states that it is a refurbished 19th-century building and that added to its charm. My room had a very comfortable bed, a sweet bathroom with shower doors that could be collapsed out of the way when not in use, three large windows that brought in lots of light and could be opened for fresh air and breezes. The breakfast buffet was full of lovely fresh fruit, oatmeal, cereals, scrambled and soft-boiled eggs, breads, pastries, sweets, fish, vegetables, coffee, teas, nut butters, and more. It was set-up using a small space very creatively. There was ample seating and the staff cleared the tables quickly to allow for prompt turnover. The location was central to town and several good restaurants, shopping, and a short walk to the ferry dock. My visit was a two night stay as part of a tour run by Vermont Bicycle Tours (VBT), so I don’t know the price, but they took care of our group of 22 without any issues. I used the laundry service while I was there and was pleased with the service and turnaround time. I used the iron, ironing board, and hair dryer and all worked well and were in the room when I arrived. The room was quiet, no unexpected outside noise, and I was able to get a good night’s sleep. I would return on my own if I visit this area again in the future.

Room tip: They are all different.
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Kjell-Jakobsson, Ägare at V Hotel Helsingborg, BW PREMIER Collection, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2018

Dear Eileen
Thank you so much for your nice review of our hotel. It makes us so happy!!
We dont want to be a typical hotel. We rather want our guests to feel that they are
visiting a friend.

We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope that
your cycle tours in our area was memorable

We are already waiting for you to came back to our "home"!!

Reviewed September 17, 2018

The hotel is located close to but not in the heart of Helsingborg which is perfect for walking but at the same time it’s quiet. The rooms are very clean and well appointed. Free WiFi, breakfast is varied and delicious, and in the afternoon there’s a bar for a glass of wine. Friendly, helpful staff. We loved our stay here.

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Guest,
We love to hear when someone loved their stay with us. That is why we are working
that hard to make our hotel to something special.
Great that you had a good stay and we already waiting for welcoming you back to our place!!

Reviewed September 17, 2018

This is an ok 3 star stylishly decorated hotel, but I would not call it a 4 star boutique hotel. The art and furniture pieces are not unique and the rooms does not have amenities to fit a 4 star. I stayed in a single room. Its was so small I could not take a shower without bumping into the wall and toilet. Breakfast was ok and staff friendly

Room tip: Ask for something bigger than a single room
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Kjell-Jakobsson, Ägare at V Hotel Helsingborg, BW PREMIER Collection, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2018

Dear Guest,
I am very sorry that you did not liked your stay as so many of our guests do.
Concerning the size of the room, we have named our rooms after the size.
You had booked a X-Small room and they are our smallest room. If you book
Medium or Large you will have larger room and bathrooms.

Although I hope we will have the chance to see you in our hotel again and that next stay
will improve your impression of our hotel.

Kjell Jakobsson