“A great small town motel”
Review of Harvest Moon Inn

Harvest Moon Inn
Ranked #2 of 4 Roblin B&B and Inns
Winnipeg, Canada
“A great small town motel”
Reviewed May 4, 2014

In my books it's very hard for a motel to earn 5 stars but The Harvest Moon came very close.

The grounds were very clean even though I stayed there in the middle of the spring thaw.

From the time I booked in till I left the next morning the staff were very friendly and helpful

The room itself
I booked a suite for $107 a night after tax.
From the time I opened the main door I felt very comfortable. The room was very clean with no odours to mention.
When you first walk in you are in the living room which has a couch, HD LED tv, Fridge, Microwave and sink.
When you walk through the living room the Bathroom separates the Living room and Bedroom.
The Bedroom had a queen sized bed, dresser and 20" old style tv. There was also a second door that takes you the large parking lot with lots of open green space and a bench outside the door so you can enjoy the peace and tranquillity of this small town setting

I will be travelling to this town again a few times over the next few months and I know I'll stay here again. But to be fair my next time out there I will stay at the other motel which is right next door

Without knowing first hand the other motels in this town I have no problem recommending this motel to anyone

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Ladysmith
Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

The Harvest looks very fresh and inviting from the outside and the loby is excellent. The lady that checked us in was extremely nice and cheery. Lots of attention to detail there. Our room was basically clean and bright, except for the table and chair legs and the carpet, which should have been replaced years ago, especially in the hallway, some of the fixtures were also so worn and dated and need replacing Apparently all rooms in the motel are suites, it was nice to have a couch, table, chairs, kitchen sink, fridge and 2 t.v.s, but the double beds and pillows were not overly comfortable and the bedspreads must be from the 80's. Plastic glasses and styro coffee cups should be replaced with the real thing and there was no blow dryer. Overall, it was a little over priced for the quality, but superior to the places we looked at in Dauphin which no should have to stay in.

Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Winnipeg
Reviewed May 5, 2013

My sister and I stayed here because its a great half way meeting place for us. The staff is wonderful and very friendly. We came to relax, visit and have some laughs. We brought lawn chairs out and sat in front of our room in the sun. We love it here and will book again. The morning breakfast is perfect. Coffee, toast, fresh fruit, juice and muffins. I hope there is a spot to add pictures because I will.
Paula and Shannon

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Paula J
Dauphin, Canada
Reviewed March 8, 2013

This was the first time I had stayed at this location. I was very inpressed with the overall experience at the hotel. The front desk was very helpful and cheery. The rooms were a nice large size. They were almost like a small apartment. The cleanliness of this hotel was exceptional. I was really blow away with how clean everything was.The rates are reasonable. I would recommend to anyone to stay here. I know I will again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank cns1201

Been to Harvest Moon Inn? Share your experiences!