“An experience I'll never forget!”

Kite_se - Sweden's Kitesurfing School
Ranked #2 of 5 things to do in Lomma
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Lund
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“An experience I'll never forget!”
Reviewed July 21, 2012

While my sister and I had a few extra days in Southern Sweden to hang out and explore, we decided to hit the beach. Lomma, just a short bus ride away, seemed like the perfect spot. However being Sweden, just as we arrived at the beach, so did the clouds. We asked a local if there was anything else besides the beach to do and he recommended Lomma Beach House.

As soon as we arrived we were warmly welcomed by an incredible staff. We had never been too interested in sports, let alone extreme sports, but they convinced us to join a kite surfing course. We decided to bite our tounge and go for it! We grabbed an gourmet burger from their New Zealand chef and hit the water.

Our instructor took us though everything until we felt confident to actually try it out. What a thrilling experience! Tobi, our instructor, and this "Ride" course really made our trip to Sweden complete.
After a few days we were up, riding, and having the time of our life.

This is a must go spot for a good meal, an ice cream on the beach, and most importantly an experience to never forget!

Thanks guys at kite.se for making us feel young again!!!

Visited July 2012
3 Thank Amity S

Reno, Nevada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Awesome course at Lomma Beach House!!”
Reviewed July 12, 2012

My friends and I decided to try out kitesurfing as a girls getaway and we had an AWESOME time with the kitesurfing crew at kite.se. Our instructor for the "Ride" course was a great teacher and although the sport was a little tricky at first, we were able to get up on the water and spend a great day learning something new and exciting! I definitely would recommend learning to kitesurf with kite.se! Thanks Erik, Fanny, Linda, Toby and Pierre for the awesome experience!!

Visited June 2012