“Great sushi!”
Review of Sushi & Te Lulea

Sushi & Te Lulea
Ranked #91 of 128 Restaurants in Lulea
Reviewed September 21, 2017

Great sushi with big bites, thick slices of salamon/fish on perfekt cooked rice. Friendly and service minded staff. We use the take a way and have always get a perfekt bag of sushi.

Reviewed February 17, 2017 via mobile

I´m from Copenhagen and visited my sister. We were looking for the good sushi restaurant in Luleå. And we ended up here with a lovely atmosphere, japanese decorated style. We were welcomed with the smile and very good service and recommended a special menu, their signature menu. It was a real impressive, the fish was fresh and it was just melted in the mouth. We really love the ones with the brie on top. We do recommend to everyone.

Reviewed June 15, 2016

Rum by a japanese man living in Luleå and his sushi is without a doubt the best in town. Great variety of fish and vegetables and bigger pieces than in other sushi restaurang in Luleå.

Reviewed January 31, 2016

The sushi just melted in my mouth! So fresh, delicious and just the right temperature! Service was very friendly and fast! Defenitly coming back!

Reviewed September 14, 2015

I had the lunch meal (the mellan mix) with the miso soup and I can honstly say this was the worst miso soup I have ever had anywhere. However, the sushi was very good, reasonably priced and service was friendly and polite and quick. I would return but I would skip the soup. The lunch came with your choice of tea, coffee or ice water.