“Some frozen thai food is better than the food in Baan Thai”
Review of Baan Thai

Baan Thai
Ranked #61 of 109 Restaurants in Lulea
“Some frozen thai food is better than the food in Baan Thai”
Reviewed September 8, 2012

Well... Food was made from incredients that have been living in a tin can for some time. "Fresh" isn't a word that i would associate with Baan Thai's food. Deep fried stuff was ok and price was cheap but even so I would have expected a bit betterr quality.

Lulea, Sweden
“Great food in a friendly atmosphere.”
Reviewed November 20, 2011

Delicious food in very nice atmosphere, also very affordable. Recommended!
Probably one of Norrbotten's best restaurants.

• Visited November 2011
4 Thank stewe123
Luleå, Sweden
“Biggest mistake I ever made :(”
Reviewed October 24, 2011

Went here today for a takeaway buffet lunch on the way home from my college course. I found the staff-and even the customers (especially the one who shoved in front of me to order food when i was paying) extremely rude. The food was also dreadful-to call it slop would be too kind. When I got home and unpacked it, I threw half of it away! What a waste of 75kr! Notable things to mention were that the beef noodles were gluey (too much msg in it!), and the "friterad kyckling" (chicken in batter in English) wasn't chicken at all when I tasted it-it was pork! That was unforgiveable! What if I was a certain religion that was forbidden from eating pork? Here we have these people lying to the customers. It's a disgrace. I am going to go there and ask for my money back and if they don't refund me I am going to report them to the kommun (council) for misleading their customers.

• Visited October 2011
1 Thank JuliePotts
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“good, price worthy, visits this restaurant quite often”
Reviewed April 6, 2008

good, price worthy, visits this restaurant quite often

3 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook