“Excellent dinner”

Bistro Norrland
Ranked #4 of 133 Restaurants in Lulea
Cuisines: Swedish
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: We are a modern bistro with a northern touch. Here we interpret the northern culinary traditions to our own idea in contrast meetings between rustic innovation & classic finesse. Food that inspires, surprises and tastes really good. Here you can enjoy a good lunch or a tasty three-course dinner. LUNCH - 11.30 to 13.30 / Monday to Friday DINNER - 17:00 to 22:00 / Monday to Thursday DINNER - 16:00 to 22:30 / Friday to Saturday
Reviewed May 27, 2018 via mobile

Beautiful place and delightful food and service. I got tuna and yummy cloudberry dessert! Wine is hyper expensive but i am afraid it is a common problem in sweden. I brought my own champagne bottle to celebrate my birthday but i could not open it in the restaurant!

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed May 26, 2018

Beautifully located next to the sea, this restaurant was an excellent choice. The prices were quite high (main course from 260 SEK), but the food was really tasty. I had the Chips & Bleak roe for starter and Artichoke risotto for the main. Both really nice. I think that was also the first time I ate artichoke, so I wanted to try. A plus was the complimentary sourdough bread with berries butter served before the main course. Good food and quick service!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed January 8, 2018

Warm atmosphere, few tables, waterfront.
Traditional north cuisine in a fine style: salmon, reindeer, moose and halibut, all well presented and tasty. Sofisticated desserts, good as well. Booking recommended.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed December 28, 2017

I visited on a Monday night and was the sole diner. Service was pleasant and attentive. I had a starter of a kind of garlic bread with maple syrup butter, which was very interesting. I had a bottle of Tjers, Swedish lapland brewed pale ale (excellent). For mains, I went for the reindeer, which was excellent. A tiny niggle is that it could have been slightly hotter but that may be a question of my own taste. All told, the meal was excellent and a good introduction to Norrland cuisine. I didn't think the prices were too steep despite the quality of ingredients and cooking.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed December 12, 2017

The food is lovely and the service is what makes the food sit well. I had to arrange a last minute meal for my group and the staff was very helpful in doing it.

Date of visit: December 2017