CampAdventure
Hotel Samegarden(Kiruna)(Great Value!)
$92
Camp Alta(Kiruna)
TripAdvisor
All reviewscamp adventurefrozen rivermoose safarisnowmobile tourdog sleddingice hotelpotatoesnorthern lightsamazing tripwilderness cabinhis colleagueincluded lunchperfect locationbig groupnice experiencesami museumnorthern part
Reviewed November 27, 2012

one of the best trips ever!
in our group of 14 people we have had an amazing time. especially the snowmobile tour with reindeer lunch was really great. definitely an unforgettable weekend in kiruna. perfect, thanks tomas!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 16, 2012

Stayed here with a fiend for 2 nights. The accommodation, activities, and area were amazing. The owner Tomas was very friendly and helpful. He even helped us out with appropriate activities as it was still early in the winter season there. Rooms were comfortable and warm, the gear provided was excellent, and snowmobiling was a laugh. Would definitely recommend this place.

Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 7, 2012

I must say, staying at Camp Adventure in Lapland has been one of the greatest experiences of my life.
The owner, named Thomas, has made all this possible. A very friendly man. Every night he would check up in every room if everything is still alright.
The rooms were clean and cozy. In every room you have a good kitchen which holds already a lot of small groceries like spices, pasta, rice, coffee, tea, etc. Very practical.
Everytime we went on a trip in the snow Thomas would provide us with clothes with who you could walk outside the whole day without ever feeling cold!
We went on a snowscooter trip with Thomas which was the greatest fun! We even got a lunch at the edge of a lake in the middle of the forest where I tasted my first reindeer meat!
We also went on a huskytrip starting from our hotel.
The Hotel is situated at the edge of the great river at Jukkasjärvi. The icehotel is just 5 minutes walk (you can walk over the river).
If you plan on visiting Kiruna or Jukkasjärvi and experience Lapland, Camp Adventure is the greatest place to do that, honestly.
I for myself, I am definitely going back there.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 21, 2012

My husband and I stayed at Camp Adventure for 4 nights for his 40th Birthday. I chose it based on reviews I had read on Tripadvisor where people all enthused about the accommodation, activities and not least the owner Tomas. We were not disappointed. Camp adventure offers cosy log cabins which are warm and well equipped. The activities were personal and good value, Tomas prides himself in providing his guests with memorable experiences. The dog sledding was magical he organised for a friend to take us out at night. It is a much more personal touch than offered by other competitors in the area who take people in large groups, me and my husband had the experience to ourselves just the driver and us. We helped to harness and meet all the dogs which was wonderful. Tomas takes you out snowmobile and be preparred to try and keep up with him, a massive adrenaline rush and in his words " remember the most Important rule is to have fun"!!!! And fun we had. He even cooks the most amazing food around his camp fire of reindeer stew and potatoes which is truly delicious. We will never forget the time we spent at Camp Adventure and hope Tomas never loses his enthusiasm and personal touch which is what makes it unique

• Stayed: February 2012
1  Thank Sammynash
Reviewed February 18, 2012

Me and my friends went to Kiruna earlier this week and we had a wonderful time at CampAdventure! It was unforgettable!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends