“Amazing”

$61.20*
and up
Kaituna River White Water Rafting
More attraction details
Owner description: Rotorua Rafting is a whitewater rafting company that rafts the highest commercially rafted waterfall in the world, found in beautiful Rotorua, New Zealand on the incredible Kaituna River!
South Shields, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Amazing”
Reviewed September 2, 2014

We rolled up to this holiday park hoping that they could help us with rafting. They managed to fit us in and we were out on the river within half an hour. Such a great experience and was really nice to have just me, my partner and our guide in the raft Was cheaper than the big companies and was well presented. Pete had great local and historical knowledge and even showed us a tradition along the river. i would recommend Pete and his company any time but be prepared to carry the raft back to the bank up a hill!

Visited April 2014

Mooloolaba, Australia
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“So beautiful!”
Reviewed September 1, 2014

While possibly not the most adrenaline filled white water rafting I couldn't imagine one more beautiful. It was like we were rafting through an Indiana Jones movie set with an old rail-way line, hanging vines and huge walls of trees and greenery everywhere!
The guides were young, fun and friendly and really showed us the power of water!
The water was crystal clear and so pure!
I would recommend this to everyone!

Visited October 2013
Post Falls, Idaho, United States
51 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Everything I expected”
Reviewed August 19, 2014

What can I say, you know what your getting into when you sign up for it, and it was just that. river is an awesome river to raft down, absolutely beautiful. Surrounded by cliff walls at times, other times there are trees and bush extending out over the river, a couple spots to get out and swim. One spot where we had to get out and swim at an inopportune time when we got pinned against the wall only added to the excitement. 3 waterfalls we went over including the last one which is the largest commercially rafted waterfall in the world, that was an adrenaline rush. Guide was great, he was knowledgeable about the river and it's surroundings and was a well versed river navigator throughout the world. Would do it many times over!

Visited February 2014
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“I'd go back in a heartbeat”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

I'll keep it fairly brief. That was the most fun I had in my trip to NZ and if I was back there now, I would have no hesitation in going rafting again. My advice would be to not worry about it at all. If you don't want to fall out, ask the guide and they'll sort you out. If you want to see how far you can push it without falling, they can do that for you too. Danny was our guide. Exactly the kind of person you want for a rafting trip. Gets you pumped and he made sure we had the best time possible

Visited July 2014
2 Thank Mark M
Los Angeles, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Boatload of Fun”
Reviewed June 23, 2014

We took this rafting trip as part of an "Adventure Combo" day in Rotorua, and this was easily the highlight of the day. While it's a short trip, it's packed with thrills, including a 20+ foot waterfall and a float down a rapid. They had a helmet with a GoPro mount and I caught it all, including the times I was briefly underwater. We had the one and only Sam Sutton as our guide, he's so much fun it's worth the trip just for the laughs. The kids were thrilled, the wife a bit horrified with the waterfalls but when we were done they wanted to do it again. Great fun.

Visited April 2014