“Nice restaurant ok food”
Review of Relish Cafe - CLOSED

Relish Cafe
Cuisines: European, Steakhouse, Thai
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Rotorua’s best café by serving the highest quality food,matching it with our own designer brand of coffee and the finest NZ wines. We endeavour to personalize our serviceto help make every customer’s visit with us enjoyable and relaxing.”
Reviewed December 7, 2011

We visited this restaurant last Saturday night. Nothing startling, food ok, Service good. Best part was salad,

5  Thank Strickes

Reviewed October 10, 2011

Service was good. The food took a while coming, about 25 minutes - but it felt longer with wriggling 3 and 4 year olds. The kids were promptly provided with color pencils and paper however which helped.

It might pay to stay away from any fish, as this is not their specialty, and because food is pricey around $20-$30 on average for a meal excluding drinks, i recommend being wise with selection.

I definatly recommend their manuka wood fired pizza's with their special relish, which seems a hit with locals and visitors alike. It is one of the best pizzas i have tasted, and i've tasted a fair few! Their fruit smoothies are pretty good too.

It is not a big eatery so wouldn't say its suitable for larger groups of over 6 people if you are wanting to eat together.

2  Thank wonderwander26
Reviewed September 21, 2011

My self and my family dine here on a regular basis and have found that the service and food have been exceptional. I would definately reccomend Relish for a quality food experience. The all day breakfast and pancakes are our favourites and the plate is always empty when we leave.

2  Thank Pauline111956
Reviewed September 20, 2011

I really like the warm and friendly service which Relish provided to us. My colleagues and our clients enjoyed the meals. I will bring my family next time.

2  Thank Ada C
Reviewed September 12, 2011

My new favourite restaurant in Rotorua, you've got to check this place out at least once while you're in Rotorua..comparing the standard of pizza or hot chocolate in all others cafes in Rotorua to Relish. Serving Italian style food, this place never fails to impress. With friendly, exuberant staff , wood fire ,an authentic pizza dough making experience to witness,Take your pick from a great wine list, dive in to a pizza ( great homemade) and finish off with a very yummy hot chocolate and you'll be left more than satisfied.All round excellence.worth the money n it was just fantastic!

2  Thank dk8888