“Beautiful terrace, nice service”

Restaurant Le Petit Lac
Ranked #1 of 3 Restaurants in Corsier
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Ideally located close to the Lake Geneva 15 minutes from Geneva on one side and 10 minutes from the French border to the other, the restaurant gives you an unique setting for entertaining your guests in a spirit of conviviality. Large terrace by the water for sunny days and 3 rooms heated by the fireplace where grills sing in winter ...
New Braunfels, Texas
“Beautiful terrace, nice service”
Reviewed April 15, 2013 via mobile

A very pleasant restaurant with friendly, efficient service. Nice food, attractively serviced. The terrace is outstanding, beautiful lake view.

Visited April 2013

Geneva, Switzerland
“go for the scenery and terrace, but not for haute cuisine”
Reviewed November 24, 2012

agree with others, the setting is beautiful and a stroll along the lake before or after dinner is nice...however, the restaurant needs to improve on quality of the food. go here if you have seen most places in Geneva, and on a good summer night, focus on the wine and views, the food is an afterthought. romantic as well, i guess.

• Visited September 2012
Geneva, Switzerland
“Great restaurant with great service, view and food!”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

I had my birthday dinner last night and was going to go to an old favorite, but it was closed. A friend recommended this place as a casual, by the lake place with great food. It lived up to its reputation! Funny enough, when we arrived my friend and her husband were there for his birthday dinner too!! The service was great here! I find the service in Switzerland to generally be slow and unmotivated. Our waitress was SUPERB! It was the best service I have had in my two years in Geneva.The food was really tasty as well. Both my husband and I cleaned our plates on all courses. We had the pate as a starter and then he had lamb chops and I had the steak with mushroom sauce. I loved every bite. We finished with an apple tart with ice cream and he had strawberries and cream. I tried a white with the first course and red wine with the steak that were locally made and both were great. You don't hear much about Swiss wine outside of Switzerland since they don't export much, but both were enjoyable. I wouldn't say the food was the best I have ever had in Geneva but it was close and was really good value for money. The setting was absolutely perfect that night. A great clear view across the lake, setting sun and a nice, warm breeze. Honestly, I felt like I was in heaven. I will definitely add this to our list of favorites! Oh and it was busy but not heaving. It was also not pretentious which I really enjoyed as I can't stand a place where everyone has a stiff upper lip.

• Visited August 2012
“Lakeside Panorama”
Reviewed August 16, 2012

30 mins from Geneva in the village of Corsier. You can get better food in Geneva, but this place is high on the list for location. Fabulous terrace over the lake and I imagine it has to be a great place for family and other groups at the weekend. reasonable prices and good wines. Take your camera.

• Visited November 2011
Hong Kong, China
“A little paradise”
Reviewed July 19, 2012 via mobile

Le petit lac at Corsier port in the canton of Geneva is 30 minutes away from the city center but could as well be on a different planet. You would want to come mainly for the terrace overseeing the lake. While the menu is varied, people come mainly for the filet de perches. Food is simple, the atmosphere is relaxed, serviced is good but you should be patient when the restaurant is full. Come in summer and feel as if you were in southern France. Good choice of Geneva white wines. A little paradise...