We stayed at the Acapulco for a few days for a conference, and have nothing negative to report. The room was very, very clean, the location was wonderful on a sparkling waterfront. The service was crisp and efficient without being overbearing. We could understand the comments other reviewers have left concerning the restaurant, as it is quite large and serves many, many people. At peak times, there is a lot of (sometimes chaotic) traffic around the buffet tables. However, at no time was there any danger of running out of food, and the selection was impressively large and varied. Also, if crowds bother you that much, simply time your arrival to avoid the peak times. We noticed that for the first half hour or so after opening, it was quite easy to navigate around the tables.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with cyprus paradise so you can book your Acapulco Resort & Convention & SPA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Acapulco Resort And Convention & Spa
- Acapulco Resort & Convention & Spa Hotel Catalkoy
- Acapulco Hotel Convention
- Acapulco Resort & Convention & SPA Cyprus/Catalkoy