“Birthday Treat to Jardin”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Dasmarinas City
Jardin de Dasmarinas
Reviewed August 1, 2013

if you are a nature lover Jardin is the right place........the last time we've been here i was with my la huerta elementary family. headed by our principal, we really enjoy the place, its really beautiful. and we are coming back again by next weekend, we are going to celebrate ate nica's birthday here. and i could recommend the place cause its very affordable and you will enjoy your the place.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Angelita A
There are newer reviews for Jardin de Dasmarinas

Reviewed May 25, 2013

summer is about to end. but the fun never stops there. Thanks to Jardin de dasmariñas, my summer ends just fine and with freebie. Nice experience is an understatement, because it was excellent, although many people still go there to swim, we still manage to have fun because of its classy standard. We had a lot of options at first, although satisfaction is very low and is not very budget-friendly so we end up google-ing resorts near us and there we find jardin de dasma. we check the rates and compare it to what we have chosen first, until we realize its the perfect place: budget-friendly, instagram-friendly (the kind of photo you can share, and absolutely you can be proud of that you've been there) and very transportation-friendly because its just a short ride from our location given that its located in cavite. It is friendly really. hahaha. I would highly recommend this to my friends if they're looking for a class A resort and affordable at the same time!

More powers Jardin de Dasmariñas

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed May 21, 2013

If you want to relax with a very environmental ambiance and very affordable, Jardin de Dasmarinas is a haven within your reach. I've been to Jardin thrice and I've seen its development from its facilities and services. The staff is very accommodating and the cleanliness is always observed all around its amenities and surroundings. The continuous growth of Jardin is a proof that their guests are well pleased and had wonderful experiences with the staff and the resort as well.

Keep it up JARDIN DE DASMARINAS!

Room Tip: If you want a more quiet room/place to rest, rooms on the south side are the best.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Had our department outing last year and we'll be doing the same again at Jardin.
Aside from the very cheap rates , the crew are always there to assist.
we stayed at pavillion overnight and its inclusive of videoke , you can use other pools,
the place was nice .. not as exclusive and high class but just right for the family and friends where you would just like to relax and have fun.
There's also a sort of olympic size pool so its really cool for adults then the kiddy pool with a dinosaur slide.
the location is just accesible,, even if you dont have your private car.
All in all.. very nice place with a touch of carribean garden inside!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Its been a year when I first discovered Jardin De Dasma through my Boyfriend. Anyone can go to any place and enjoy each other's company but having such a nice place like Jardin De Dasma will give an added unforgettable moment and bonding with the one you love. Well that's why my Boyfriend chose to have our first summer together with this place because I believe its a perfect place for special moments. "The ambiance and the environment emphasizes the value of true leisure." Job well done to Jardin De Dasma Resort! :)

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 11, 2013

Our family is an avid fan of jardin de dasma because of our great experiences in this resort. And we have a lot if good memories in this place. First my son celebrated his first bday here, the staff is so friendly the party venue is for 5 hrs and they give us extra time for the preparation and a room so my little boy can take a rest before his party, the place was so big it accommodates our 125 visitors and had so much fun. We also go there even on normal days to relax on thier pools.and just this summer my 2 yr old son had his swimming lesson at jardin de dasma, thier coach was so friendly and so patience with the toddlers, and i can say that my son enjoyed and learned a lot from it. Overall the place was safe, clean, affordable and the staffs was so friendly and accommodating. I even recommend it to my friends and they also like the resort

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed May 9, 2013

We just recently had a family swimming at Jardin de Dasmarinas and we were so happy about the place,the pools are nice and clean. The entire resort is very nice. My son and nephews really enjoyed the kiddie pool with a dynosaur slide and we adults enjoyed it too. I love the shower rooms coz it is sealed unliked the other resorts shower room. We loved the mini park too. My mother told me she felt relaxed with the ambience.

• Stayed: May 2013
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Eagle Ridge
Summit Ridge Tagaytay
Summit Ridge Tagaytay
#16 of 26 in Tagaytay

Been to Jardin de Dasmarinas? Share your experiences!