“Was there only once, but it was a great experience”
Review of Mumm

Mumm
Ranked #1 of 153 Restaurants in Roskilde
Cuisines: French, Danish
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 21, 2016

This is a very cozy place that aims for a "local comfy" atmosphere. However, there were several businessmen groups there, which were invited to this place by the "locals" with the clear intention to impress.
All dishes are the same price (125 kr) and they recommend to get 4-6 of them to get full. I'd say, 6 of those would be too much.
Selection of the dishes was VERY limited and I had to spend a lot of time to select something that I was sure I would like. Turned out I was too cautious. The food was great! My boyfriend chose something I thought was not my taste, but I like his dish as much as my own.
It's an expensive place, but worthy to visit.

Date of visit: November 2015
Write a reviewReviews (263)

Reviewed January 17, 2016

The food was interesting and well presented but it contained too much salt and the salt sometimes took away the taste from the other ingredients.

The dessert was nice and no salt there :-)

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed November 28, 2015

Hidden away next to the Cathedral, this quaint little gem still serves a well blended mixture of Fusion and Danish/French and with an imaginative presentation and with so very dedicated and very young staff. You get the feeling they actually love what they are doing and they make you feel special and so very welcome. The "Free Fall Menu" where the chef chooses and creates 6 smaller dishes is to recommend and this does play with your pallet and surprises you with each dish. Very extensive wine list representing some well known and unknow wineries. Look forward to my next visit

Date of visit: November 2015
Reviewed October 13, 2015

Small and cosy restaurant with outdoor seating during the summer - with ashtrays.. - next to the Cathedral. We took the Chefs Surprise Menu and had a number of courses all so very well coordinated and all tasting out of this world. The small homebaked breads and the chilled herbbutter was a treat and so was the charismatic and professional waitress. We took the wine menu which gave us a trip through Europe and with some outstanding wines, today part of our own winecellar. I look forward to coming back and this will be my one and only favorite restaurant in Roskilde area

Date of visit: August 2015
2  Thank Lisa N
Reviewed August 21, 2015

Once again the top restaurant in Roskilde performed to excellence. My wife and I visited MUMM this week and was as always treated to perfection with great food, wines and service. If the Michelin Guide could find their way to Roskilde they need to drop a star here.....

Date of visit: August 2015