“Really Nice”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Roskilde
Bed & Breakfast Roskilde C
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Roskilde
Seattle, Washington
“Really Nice”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

Great location and price, located near the tourist info and Church. Easy walking distance to everything. Ole is a very nice guy and easy to talk to. Would definitely stay here again. Stayed here with my 10 year old son and had a great time.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank Mike S

Singapore
Reviewed April 13, 2013

My son and I stayed for one night on a short visit to Denmark caused by a family bereavement.

We arrived in the morning in miserable weather after a flight from Singapore and then a train to Roskilde.
It was great that Ole allowed us to access our room on arrival in the morning rather than waiting for a check in time.
The room was fine, the location is excellent being right in the centre of town. We could walk just about anywhere we wanted to go in Roskilde, including the viking ship museum. Supermarket and restaurants are all close by too.
Breakfast was nice too, which came with a nice chat with Ole.
Unfortunately the weather was not on our side on this occasion, but if and when we come to Roskilde again we would definitely stay at Ole's B&B again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
4 Thank slimboyfat06
Lejre, Denmark
Reviewed April 12, 2013

I chose to stay at B&B Roskilde C the night before my wedding together with my maid of honor and my parents. They had every ammenity a bride could desire both the night before, and the morning of. Ole and Pia prepared a luxurious breakfast for my wedding day and exceeded my expecations in terms of hospitality. They even spent their entire morning chatting with my parents while I went to all my beauty appointments. But the most unexpected and charming thing they did was to set small candles and fresh flowers out in the hallway for when I decended down the stairs on the way to the church. Meanwhile, Ole ran around trying to find the car that was supposed to meet me outside, since they were unsure if he could drive on the pedestrian street. They were amazing hosts and the rooms were spacious and clean. Need I say more...? Ok, I will... :) There was also a hot tub with room for at least 4 that overlooked the historic Roskilde Cathedral--the church I was to be married in just hours later... sigh*** :)

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank Kirsten_Comlossy
Reviewed January 5, 2012

I arrived here just after the Roskilde Festival, as young tired people were leaving the town in droves. The B&B is on on the town's main shopping street and near to the town's small old centre. Several restaurants are therefore close by. The lake is a 10-15 minute walk away.
My room was small and well-furnished, with a spacious shared bathroom. The owners are friendly and serve a good breakfast.
The guest rooms are on the top floor, so it's not for people who have difficulty with stairs.
It's not the cheapest B&B, but certainly a good one.

• Stayed July 2011
4 Thank BeyondBlame
Also consider these accommodations in or near Roskilde
Zleep Hotel Roskilde
Wittrup Motel
Wittrup Motel
#67 of 116 in Copenhagen
Quality Hotel Hoeje Taastrup

Been to Bed & Breakfast Roskilde C? Share your experiences!