All reviews local sights free wifi recommend hotel clean rooms motel ferry cosy
Selected filters
Reviewed September 21, 2018 via mobile

Our first night in Scandinavia was spent in this lovely Hotel, it’s near the Louisiana Modern Art Gallery which we visited and close to the Ferry to Sweden.
Booking in was easy and efficient and our room was clean and tidy.
The breakfast was tasty and plentiful.
Checking out was easy and courteous.
As no food was available at the Hotel when we arrived (18.00) but we discovered a really nice Chinese Resturant nearby which served great food.
I liked this Hotel very much.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 6, 2018 via mobile

I normally live in Kbh and was invited for a party with a few partners from work in Helsingør. I got a little bit to much to drink that night so I had to find a hotel and leave the car. I quickly found Hotel Sleep2Night and booked straight away. I just love the motel feeling it has, where you can walk straight from your room to the car. Really professional service ✅ easy booking ✅ nice, clean rooms ✅ I can for sure recommend Hotel Sleep2Night. Wish you all a great stay

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed June 1, 2016

Cheap (according to Danish standards). Next to a high-way which is good for location, but far from anything around. Rooms are accessible by the yard, and due to that, my room was full of ants and other kinds of insects. Bathroom is OK. Beds are comfortable, nothing special in general, but comfortable if you are having a need of a stop. Breakfast was a bit poor, and is uncomfortably located exactly in the lobby without any separation.

Room tip: Use it if you don't have other option. It is good for the price.
Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed February 24, 2016 via mobile

Had a little to much to drink for drive and after a very Quick check in and directly to sleep in a Nice soft bed .
Wake Up happy.. Quick but good breakfast and un my way for less than 500 DKR. Perfect and cheep for private ore bussiness . Very few places where you Walk out from your room and straight into your car

Date of stay: February 2016
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed January 24, 2016

First time in Denmark with my family. The room was fantastic. Very well fit out with modern furniture. Very comfortable. The restaurant was convenient and well priced. New Zealand red wine was very nice!

Date of stay: July 2015