“One of the best restaurants i tried in Copenhagen”

The Olive Kitchen & Bar
Ranked #4 of 2,789 Restaurants in Copenhagen
Neighborhood: Indre By (Inner City)
Description: The Olive is a family run restaurant focusing on casual, good home cooked food in a warm and cozy environment.
Reviewed September 9, 2016 via mobile

I had the chance to dine here on my second try as the first time they had all the tables reserved. This is quite a small restaurant and they do get full quite fast so do make a reservation. I had the panfried salmon, exquisite taste. Price is decent for Copenhagen too and staff was extremely friendly. Especially Antonio!

Date of visit: September 2016
Write a reviewReviews (2,454)

Reviewed September 9, 2016 via mobile

You have to go here if you're in Copenhagen. Such delicious food and the most awesome staff who are so friendly. This isn't a restaurant for those on a budget but if you want a special night out you must go. I'd also recommend booking as it gets busy and it's not a big place.

Reviewed September 9, 2016 via mobile

We spent about 450 kr. For dinner , no alcohol, I ordered a salmon tartar to share and I got the special steak which is a flank steak and my wife got the beetroot Risotto. Both are nicely done and tasty. The service is impeccable. My wife knocked her glass over and the waitress was quick to clear the mess, remained claim and replaced the napkins like nothing has happened. She even asked if my iphone was ok and not soaked. Well what can I say? Five stars for that!

Reviewed September 9, 2016 via mobile

Do not miss this place. The location is close to the Norreport metro station and has only been in business for 7 months. I would go before it gets too well known, although you already need to reserve if you want to be sure to get in. The menu is relative small but diverse enough to cover most tastes. The food is absolutely amazing as is the service. We have already reserved to go back before we leave town next week.

Reviewed September 8, 2016

The Olive Kitchen & Bar = Awesome food at a great price

I had the best dinner in Copenhagen at the price level of 'The Olive Kitchen & Bar' a few days ago. I have not come across any restaurant in Copenhagen at the level of this one where you can get a starter for 85 DKK and a main course for 175

The food is simple and modern. I had the pleasure of good mushroom soup as a started and neatly cooked salmon for the main course. All the courses my company and I got had original twist though nothing too fancy

Do order a table in advance as they can be hard to come by on short notice