“Just what we needed”

Cuisines: Asian, Japanese
Good for: Families with children
Neighborhood: Inner Vesterbro
Reviewed May 20, 2013

It was busy but we had a table in 5 mins. Some of the options were slightly different from the UK and in my opinion better tasting. Great value fir Copenhagen which can be very expensive.

Francisco S, General Manager at Wagamama, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2013

dear Pressendye

we are thrilled to read your feedback regarding your recent visit to us here at wagamama tivoli

at wagamama we pride ourselves in the fresh, tasty food and the customer service we provide, so to read that this has been so well received makes us very happy

thank you kindly for writing such positive comments, i will personally ensure that your feedback and comments are passed on to all members of the wagamama team

kind regards

management team

wagamama tivoli

Reviewed May 17, 2013

We regularly eat as a family in Wagamama in various cities throughout the UK. We find it a fantastic brand - informal dining, fantastic service, quick food, fantastic menu and fabulous taste.
When we visited Tivoli we were so pleased to find one there - we thought we were in luck - we'd found somewhere that would satisfy our needs to get fed quickly, good food that we knew and reasonably inexpensive. How wrong we were!
We were kept waiting for 10 minutes to be seated (there was plenty of seating available but we weren't allowed to sit down!). We were then waiting for ages before a waitress came to take our order. We then waited so long for the food to arrive, and when it did we were so disappointed! The food was nothing on the quality we expect from the restaurants in the UK. Flavour was lacking across all the dishes that we ordered. And to add insult to injury, the bill came and it was (in comparison to the UK) ridiculously expensive! A bitter disappointment after having been so hungry after a wonderful day in Tivoli!
I wouldn't say don't go, as there isn't really that much on offer around Tivoli, but I would say don't get your hopes up and expect quick service and inexpensive quality food.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

Recently spent a week in Copenhagen on business and was looking forward to a nice Ramen in Wagamama at the end of the day. While the Ramen was nice enough I was surprised to be told that I would be charged for the tap water I ordered. I thought this was stingy and poor form even if you get a glass and some ice. I've never been charged for tap water before and was a bit taken aback. It turned me off Wagamama and while the cost wasn't high at 5 DKK it is a big negative for me.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

Very good sushi considering it is from a chain restaurant - the prices aren't too bad either. Plenty of locations scattered around the city.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

When I first arrived at Copenhagen central station after 4 hours traveling I wanted to eat something fast before moving on to my final destination. Being here for the first time without a map I tried to seek for a nearby restaurants that didn´t have the usual fries and burgers, and ended up in this little restaurant close to the Tivoli.
I would call the meny typical asian cross-over, and is a japanese nudle restaurant with high quality food for a low price. This is not a fancy "tablecloth candle burning" place, but has this rather asian mc donald feeling to it, where they write your dinner preferences on the menu witch serves as a cloth for your dinner.

Fast and easy, and the food was brilliant for this type of restaurant. The lovely chicken, coconut and lime nudle soup is still in my mind, and the creme brulee made with ginger and lime was remarkable!