“Excellent food and large portions”
Review of Fu Hao

Fu Hao
Ranked #897 of 2,531 Restaurants in Copenhagen
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Inner Vesterbro
Reviewed March 1, 2014

My husband and I went to this restaurant for dinner and the food was excellent. We didn't have dim sum but instead chose rice and noodle dishes. With wine the meal cost the same as it would in London. The portions were large and very tasty. Will visit again, next time we are in CPH.

Reviewed February 16, 2014

Based on the reviews this place has I thought they'd have good quality dim sum, however I was highly disappointed as the quality of the food is poor. We ordered 10 different dim sum dishes and only one of them was good, the others were either mediocre or really bad. There were a few that we didn't even eat because they were either undercooked or overcooked.

The service is slow, but at least the waiter was attentive.

I wouldn't recommend this place. There are other options for dim sum in the city, this one is not worth trying.

1  Thank luchy1309
Reviewed February 16, 2014

The reviews of this spot was what motivated us to go; unfortunately my experience is a little different. The service was slow, took quite long to actually bring out our food so I was expecting at least for it to be great and worth the wait.. All our dishes where either under or over cooked & lacking flavor and to make it worse low quality ingredients.. Overall disappointed and don't plan to return.

1  Thank RobMena
Reviewed January 28, 2014

I went there following the reviews I read on this site, and because it was a shortish walk from my hotel. For early Tuesday evening the restaurant was busy, which is always a good sign. There are two menus, one of which is photographs of the dishes, and then you mark on a sheet which ones you want. The food was tasty, with good portions. Between two of us, we had soup each, then two other dishes plus rice. That was more than enough. Very tasty dishes. I don't know how it compares with other Chinese restaurants in Copenhagen, but this was very nice. In England I don't really eat Chinese food, as it's normally not good, but I would happily eat in this restaurant again.

Reviewed December 28, 2013

We hit Fu Hao after searching around Tripadvisor whilst visiting Tivoli Christmas Markets on a cold Friday night. It turned out I'd walked past this unassuming dim sum restaurant many many times on the way to Kødbyen without a second thought. But tonight was the time to give it a go.
We didn't book a table, but were politely whisked away to a table in the back.
The restaurant atmosphere feels genuine, clean enough and inviting. The menu contains many pages of dim sum favourites, with photos if need be for the uninitiated. With cold bottles of Tsingtao on the table, we ripped in to the many dim sum dishes ordered, both steamed and fried.
The bill was extremely good value compared to where we live in Malmö Sweden, so we returned with smiles on our faces, looking forward to the next time we get hungry on the west side of central station.

1  Thank MylosReviews