“Very busy, nice atomsphere.”
Review of Cafe Norden

Cafe Norden
Ranked #143 of 2,735 Restaurants in Copenhagen
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Indre By (Inner City)
Reviewed May 17, 2013

We went twice and paid over £50 for a 'burger' and drink one day and £22 for 2 lemonades and a gorgoeus raspberry tart another. But Copenhagen is very expensive and the exchange rate with the £ is not good. The burger was two big, thick slices of roast pork, with crackling, big salad, fries, bread and dressings. I have a big apptites and could not finish it.

It was very busy both times we went and we were lucky to get a seat. Food is very good quality.

Food and drink is ordered at the bar and is delivered to you.

It was heabing and full of Danish people.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,507)

Reviewed May 12, 2013

Yes it's expensive (like really expensive) but the salad is one of the best in Copenhagen and the Cafe itself is a bit of an institution. Grab a table downstairs or outside in summer for a front row seat for watching people.

Reviewed May 2, 2013

I made several bad experiences until I could finally enjoy being there - and that was because many others also love that place and it can get very crowded and full. - Although it is quite high priced.

If you are among the lucky ones to get a table and finally your breakfast in hand, you will be well rewarded! Great coffee, great breakfast and amazing (!) cakes.

Reviewed April 30, 2013 via mobile

My daughter and I enjoyed a cafe latte until my daughter found a piece of glass in hers. We told it to the waiters whose only reaction was "you can get a new one"! No apologies what so ever, and when I asked for a name of whom to call in case she got problems, I got a sarcastic remark "I hope you don't die"! Last time I ever sit food in this place!!!!

3  Thank LykkeBG
Reviewed April 27, 2013

In the middel of "Strøget" the pedestian street you'll find this place.
Cosy to sit outside watching people in the sun.
Nice food - would make a reservation to eat in the evening.