“Best pizza of my life? Very well could be!”

Pizzeria La Fiorita
Ranked #26 of 2,429 Restaurants in Copenhagen
Cuisines: Italian, Fast Food
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Indre By (Inner City)
Description: We would like to clarify that even though our store is categorized on Tripadvisor as Restaurant, we are not officially a Restaurant, but a fast food store. That means, we do not take reservations nor do we have waiters that serves food. We are a fast food store, with seating options for our customers. We feel the need to clarify this as we do care about our customers. Established in 1991. Pizzeria La Fiorita opened in May 1991 and was then in Nansensgade 62nd In November 1995 opened a second shop in Ahlefeldtsgade 28, kld, with sales of Italian specialties and delicacies (Salumeria La Fiorita). Soon gathered both shops in the new premises, and the original pizzeria is now used as a store's storage rooms. In Pizzeria Salumeria La Fiorita you can buy pasta dishes and pizza, wine, desserts, bread, cheese, sausage and olives etc. There is real Italian atmosphere with singing, joy and flirt while the TV is running, so you can follow the sport or one of the many Italian television programs. The pizzeria is the street first, do not compromise on quality, and indeed has been a subcontractor to several of the street's cafes and hotels. La Fiorita, small flower bud, can best be translated as efflorescence, something growing.
California
“Best pizza of my life? Very well could be!”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

I admit it, I am a foodie. I travel far & wide to try new food and love a great discovery. This ranks at the top of my list for pizza. We got half Parma ham & gorgonzola / half spicy salami & chili peppers. Both halves were amazing, but the Parma ham & gorgonzola half was A-MA-ZING. I mean, it was like a Hiroshima flavor bomb in my mouth. And the crust? The old Italian gentleman inside makes it fresh every day (along with the pasta). Plus, it was cheap! This is especially hard to believe in Copenhagen where everything is pricey, but this amazing slice of heaven (no pun intended) was only around $13!

How good was it? So good that after eating it we walked back inside, ordered a second pizza and ate all of it too. The second was half Parma ham, arugula, tomatoes and Parmesan / half 'nduja (spicy sausage) and mushrooms. Excellent, although the Parma ham & Gorgonzola was still outrageous and my favorite.

If I am ever in Copenhagen, or Denmark, heck maybe even Europe (!) I must come here again. I'm only here two days and I'm already thinking I may have to go back again tomorrow...

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank KentyMac

• Finnish first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
Switzerland
“Tiny, cramped, delightful”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Cheerful and tasty little pizza, etc. eat-in/takeout place - great value and friendly people - Maybe 6 seats total? Lovely and inexpensive wine from a refrigerator cooler, plastic cups provided and very good pizza for an amazing price. Sit with your face almost at street level and watch the show outside; ducks waddling by and activity in a great neighborhood, or sit outside.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank ketreader
Lausanne, Switzerland
“Very Good Pizzas indeed!”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

I visited this restaurant specifically based on ratings in Tripadvisor, and well... i wasn't disappointed! :D

The restaurant is located in a rather quiet neighbourhood. You can eat your pizza both outside or inside the restaurant.

Though, the inside restaurant is quiet jammed and narrow, you have to eat on bar-like benches and seats. Wasn't bad till the direct sunlight hits you through the windows.

coming to the Food, both the pizza we had ordered were great indeed.. not to mention the bruschetta was good too, though i have tasted better.

Food has to be self-served.

prices are normal with up to 60 DKK for a vegetarian pizza.

overall, no disappointment at all... you should go!

• Visited May 2013
Reykjavik
“Good pizza, (almost) only outdoor seating”
Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

The pizzas are good, but its not your place for a romantic night out, unlesss the weather is nice enough to sit outside. Only two small tables by the window with high chairs if you want to eat inside. Good food and service though.

Dublin
“Delicious pizzas”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Delicious pizza and friendly staff round the corner from Ibsens Hotel. Pizza Base was lovely as was my topping of pepperoni on a very nice tomato sauce. Yummy! Cheap by Copenhagen standards and handy if on your own and happy to sit at a bar stool and not expect too much fuss.

• Visited April 2013