“Genuine Chinese in the city center of CPH”
Review of Royal Garden

Royal Garden
Ranked #583 of 2,863 Restaurants in Copenhagen
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Indre By (Inner City)
Reviewed September 14, 2013

I am truly amazed by the quality and taste of the food! Everything what we ordered from a variety of dim sum and fried beef to Peking duck, tasted fantastic and very close to what you get in a good restaurant in China. Friendly and quick service and a good ambiance added up for one of the best meals I have ever had in a restaurant. Highly recommended!

Reviewed July 13, 2013

We stayed one night around Nyhavn and asked reception about Chinese, she said try this one. At arriving we would see lots of Chinese people dining, a GOOD sign...we were given the normal enormous menu, looking thru we say all this amazing food being served around us, we had crispy duck with pancakes, dim sum, then a sizzling dish and something else, amazing! Everything...if you love Chinese and are in Copenhagen just go...can't recommend it enough, doesn't get better outside Asia than this...

Reviewed May 27, 2013

Had a lovely Sunday brunch at Royal Garden. We had crispy duck and assorted dim sum. The duck was tasty and crispy, and they had a nice selection of dim sum.

The Vietnamese style rice rolls with pork and coriander were amazing and so was the shrimp toast. They even had my favorite egg custard tarts for dessert!

Reviewed May 8, 2013

I was here in the beginning of 2000 and they made the towns best Cantonese food, but since then a lot has changed and even their cook has left the building which made this restaurant the worst Chinese food in town. I have given this restaurant several chances by coming again but it has not improved at all. Their dimsum meat is old which you can taste and it is even in the weekends where Chinese people eat dimsum a lot. Then if you do a check online you find they have been using outdated meat, so if you are for the food STAY AWAY otherwise if you enjoy the decoration of this restaurant it will be worth watching.

4  Thank CloudStrife
Reviewed May 1, 2013

I went to Royal Garden to try their Dim Sum and I must say it's the best and most authentic tasting Dim Sum I've had in Denmark so far. Great selection and it tastes like in restaurants in Hong Kong (as far as I recall). I haven't had anything else on their menu, so I can't talk about that, other than the dishes looked delicious and people seemed happy with their food.