“Great food - highly recommended”

Nam Thip Thai Restaurant
Ranked #1,652 of 2,603 Restaurants in Copenhagen
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Inner Vesterbro
Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

Talked to the owner for a while afterward and he waa very conversational and had plebty of great things to say about Kopehavn. The food itself was delicious and was able to get beer I've only had in Vietnam before (Saigon). Highly recommend.

Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

We were a party of 4, picking the restaurant, because it was close to our hotel.

The restaurant had a simple appearance.
The table was greasy, so we asked the waiter to clean it, which the waiter didn't like.
One of our party, asked for mild padthai and received a dish too spicy, to her taste. The
waiter didn't agree to change and said that she hopes we never return.

Food was ok. Dishes are smaller than you get in US thai simple restaurants. Padthai is $20, tomyum is $14.

Tap water is $3.5 per glass. This is my first experience WW for being charged for tap water. Coke is $8 per glass.

We will never return.

Reviewed March 27, 2013 via mobile

My favoarite place in Copenhagen for thai food, fast service and fresh cooking!
I take all my friends that come to visit me here... Enjoy it every visit

Reviewed September 24, 2012

This place is my absolute favorit restaurant in the world. Before I tried it thai food wasn't really for me but this place has changed my mind. The food is so delicious made from only the best ingredients.The staff is kind but sometimes very busy. I know the place has many regulars, and I am one of them. I can definetly recommend the number 28 beef in chili and basil if you like spicy food, and the panang gai with chicken is also amazing. For apettizers their chicken spears with peanutbutter sauce is a great choice.

Reviewed June 20, 2012

...in nice and cosy surroundings.
Some people from the group had to wait a while for the food, it had to be said we where 8 pers. They could still coordinate it a little better.
But lovely place and will go there again.