“Good food and superb staff”

Restaurant Frascati
Ranked #237 of 2,531 Restaurants in Copenhagen
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Inner Vesterbro
Reviewed October 4, 2013

If you like Italian food an reasonable prices for Copenhagen, then I recommend this restaurant. I have been here with friends WHO are not vegetarians like me and they love it. They can change the dishes to your liking. As a vegetarian the pasta with tomato sauce, garlic and chili... Yummi.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

This place is ideally located just a short distance from the train, pedestrian walkway and Tivoli. Ate here with a tour group so was not expecting much. Surprise. The service was very good and the food above average. They served a grilled salmon that was fresh and cooked to perfection accompanied by small white potatoes and a mix of sautéed veggies with a cream sauce. Very nice presentation for the entree. The tiramisu dessert was just OK. I've had better and I make a better one. Not bad just not great. I can't comment on the value issue because the meal was included in our tour but after 10 days in Scandinavia, the sticker shock of food and drink has still not worn off.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

Eating out in Copenhagen is expensive but it lessens the pain on the wallet if the meal matches the price. We planned on having a tyhree course meal but only got as far as the starter and main before surrendering. Drinks are expensive even the bottled water and our bill for two courses with wine was around 700 DKK about £80 but it was worth it.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

My wife and I stumbled upon Ristorante Frascati walking back to our hotel right around dinner time so we just decided to head in and get dinner there. It is right in the heart of the hotel district, only about one block from the Central Station and two blocks from Tivoli Gardens. The restaurant wasn't very busy so we were able to be seated right away.

Our waiter was polite but not invasive and was quick to bring out our drinks once we ordered them. I ended up ordering the lasagna and my wife ordered a pasta dish with salmon and we both enjoyed our meals very much. My lasagna wasn't much to look at on the plate, but it turned out to be quite delicious.

The price for the meal is definitely on the slightly higher side, so be prepared to drop several hundered kroner for two people. Expect more yet if you are going to be indulging in multiple drinks. Shouldn't matter though if you're staying at one of the dozen hotels in the immediate area!

Overall, we both really enjoyed our meal and the location and atmosphere of the restaurant, even if it was a bit pricey. Would recommend!

Reviewed September 13, 2013

An excellent Italian Restaurant part of the Grand Hotel. Good service and the food was great with good choices and the wines are good value. Well worth a visit