“Very good...”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Christianshavn
Reviewed November 17, 2013

Very good restaurant....the menu is very complete...
good wine...and excelent price....beginning with salman and salad....a fantastic meat with potatoes...and tiramissu about 299 danish Kroner

i really liked the place...and i´m sure i will come back

Reviewed October 23, 2013

The menus in this place, is not small, and not to big. I have never been disappointed, but then again never flabbergasted.
Can`t complain about the price or quality.
Cater for families. And you wont get robed on the bill.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

I have been to this place for the fifth time in a month. I am over on business to CPH a lot and it is tough to fine somewhere that is good value for money and quality in CPH. I had the beef pasta and it was so tastey and a friend had the beef which was amazing and would have cost over £40 in the UK but much less in CPH.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

We had left the touristy areas of Copenhagen behind as we walked to our Metro stop. We passed up many candidates then realized there no more possibilities in this area. We circled one more block and found this place. How fortunate for us! The ambiance was romantic. The service impeccable. The wine list was very fair priced, but we stuck with a carafe of the house wine and the food was awesome. No problem with my wife and I splitting and sharing. For Copenhagen, the prices were a real deal. I highly recommend going a little off the beaten track for this gem!

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Very hard to see from the outside, but inside the food is wonderful. The dishes are all prepared fresh and are very tasty. The prices are things you will not see anywhere else in Copenhagen. Usually quality like this will cost 400-500DKK per person. I just ate there for 250DKK with starter, salad, main and a carafe of wine. This is a must visit if you are in the area.