“Great veggie buffet”

Riz Raz
Ranked #178 of 2,531 Restaurants in Copenhagen
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Buffet, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Indre By (Inner City)
Reviewed June 20, 2013

I was researching vegetarian restaurants in Copenhagen before we came for 1 day to the city and encoiraged by good reviews, tried RizRaz as my husband's vegetarian. I had a lovely meal and he was very happy with the choice of the buffet from vegetarian lasagne, to falafel and lots of choice of salads and raw veggies. Really good value for money and nice fresh food that even carnivores will like:-)

Reviewed May 24, 2013 via mobile

We visited Riz Raz with a group from South east Asia. Since there were mixed religions in the group we had to make sure all in the group could get food - meanwhile it was a large group so there should also be seats so people could talk. Happily everyone got satisfied. I had forgotten that the food was so good to a good price. In other words we had a really good experience.

Reviewed May 6, 2013 via mobile

As a vegetarian I always have a hard time finding good food, but that was no problem at the RizRaz. The buffet is awesome and has a big varity of healthy foods. I especially loved the falafel. It was really nice and worth the money (99kkr for buffet)

Reviewed May 1, 2013

We had arrived in Copenhagen mid afternoon and after checking in to our hotel and settling in we decided to have an early evening meal. Strolling around the old city we noticed Riz Raz, and remembered reading about the restaurant on tripadvisor. As Jackie is a non meat eater this seemed a good choice. It was only 17.45 but was reasonably busy. We were given a table by a window on the ground floor so enjoyed looking out watching the Segway tours "flying" past.

We chose the vegetarian buffet, there are grilled meats and fish you can order. There was a good choice of vegetarian dishes including some hot dishes such as a very tasty vegetarian lasagne. With the meal we had 1/2 litre of house white wine, if you buy wine you get a litre jug of water for free. We shared a Pistachio mousse for dessert and I had a coffee with baileys. The total cost was 352 Krone which is very reasonable for Copenhagen.

We enjoyed our meal here and would recommend if in the area.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

This is Riz Raz #2 - the other (non-vegetarian) place (Kompagnistræde 20) is reviewed elsewhere in this forum.

I've visited this place here for Saturday Brunch on a number of times,and been very well fed on each occasion. This one *IS* fully and completely vegetarian (the other one isn't). You'll find delicious raw and cooked vegetable salads, Pizza, cold Pasta salad, delicious Felafel, rice salads and of course vegetarian Lasagne, a variety of fruits and bread.

My partner isn't that keen on this place, because she is a confirmed carnivore - but I swing either way as far as food goes, and am always happy with, for instance, a plateful of delicious Lasagna and raw Broccoli salad. Don't think much of their Pizza, but that's not a big deal.

It's fairly spacious but probably gets quite busy in Summer, it seems to be family friendly (there's always been at least one family with kids eating happily during my visits) and the staff are efficient, friendly, smiling. And it's good value for money. I like it and I can heartily recommend this place, especially to vegetarians and indeed anyone else who doesn't particularly want greasy sausages and bacon with their brunch.