“Authentic Spanish Tapas close to the Kong Arthur Hotel”
Review of Pintxos

Pintxos
Reserve with
Pintxos is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #210 of 2,570 Restaurants in Copenhagen
Cuisines: Spanish
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Indre By (Inner City)
Reviewed December 7, 2012 via mobile

I love Spain, the culture, and it's food. This warm, cosy, welcoming restaurant didn't disappoint. The staff were Spanish and made you feel very welcome. The food was a very good standard although as with many things in Copenhagen expensive. It is very close to the Kong Arthur hotel which is handy for residents.

Reviewed November 26, 2012

Great location if you are staying in Kong Arthur and much bigger menu than they show from the hotel room . Good spanish staff and authentic tapas . We had ; tortilla [ as a slice from a cake , firm how i like it ] , patas bravas [ great not too much chilli ] , excellent grilled prawns and a selection of cheese . Busy buzzy atmosphere and very quick attentive service .

Reviewed October 9, 2012

After two weeks of Austrian, German, and Danish food, we were looking for something different on our last night in Copenhagen, and Pintxos didn't disappoint. My wife and I shared four tapas ( pan a la catalana, tortilla espanosa, ensalada mixtas, and albondigas caseras). All were delicious.

We finished with chocolate mousse cake with ice cream and fruit. I enjoyed two glasses of an excellant Barbazul.

The restaurant was busy and frenetic on a Saturday night so book ahead.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

We dined early on a busy Friday evening without a reservation. Skipped over the tapas menu (which seemingly people either love or hate) and had a more traditional Spanish meal. Best dish was entree of lamb chops, very nicely done . . . As good as in Spain. Beef tenderloin was Passable. Mussels were good, but octopus was somewhat disappointing. On balance, this is good food -- better than we had during ten days in Andalucia. But nothing like the splendid food that is average and expected in e.g. Barcelona. Glad we went . . . but would not hurry back. A very good and surprisingly affordable bottle of Muga Rioja reserva was a highlight.

Reviewed July 17, 2012

This by far was the worst tapas restaurant I have ever been to. I only went there because it was connected to my hotel. When I arrived I felt rushed to sit down and order. This was my first time there and the waiter did not even explain the menu. He suggested a dish of so called best favorite tapas. When the food arrived it looked like cat food, and tasted worse. We ordered the Menu Of the Day which consisted of their so called best Tapas, meat or fish, n dessert sounded like a good deal since everything else was over priced (6DKR=1USD) this plate cost 335DKR. What we got was two salad w/green beans,tuna,eggs,potatoes n mayo which looked liked cat vomit n tasted prolly far worst; a slice of smoked beef over bruschetta which had a flavor of probly someone biting into a dead animal carcass the rest singles for two was far worst uses of overdone potatoes like the cooks were obssesed with potatoes. Their chef could have started n been fired all on the same day from their very first episode of Hells Kitchen. We turned away two platters including the tapas for two and requested the Shrimp n Garlic which was better, but in the end it was nausea that got a hold of me and this was the first time we ever turned away our food.