“Cosy and quick”

Ristorante Vesuvio of Copenhagen
Reserve with
Ristorante Vesuvio of Copenhagen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #604 of 2,578 Restaurants in Copenhagen
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Indre By (Inner City)
Reviewed January 5, 2014

We had a dinner here on Saturday evening and the place was quite crowded. Still the service was quick and efficient. Food very tasty but all dishes a bit salty for our taste. There was a charge when paying with MasterCard but not with Visa, which the waitress explained to us. Would definitely eat here again.

Reviewed December 25, 2013 via mobile

This is a good place to eat Italian food. I had tortelini with truffles. Enjoyed the food! This is a big restaurant so i guess that sometimes it would be a lot of people eating here. The staff was kind and joked a lot. The only negative thing was that we felt that the waiters were standing around looking at our table and waiting for us to finish

Reviewed December 22, 2013

Or so says my finicky husband, the pizza guru. I had pasta with chicken and shrimp, delicious. Lovely atmosphere, clean bathrooms. Certainly a place where many locals go. Our waiter was Italian and quite friendly.

Reviewed December 2, 2013

The location of the restaurant is very good. Otherwise the place is quite touristy. The prices are a bit too high but the food was good. The staff is ok, not especially friendly but everything works out just fine. OK place but you could find a better one I'm sure.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

My partner and I ate here 2 nights ago and it wasn't only the food that left a bad taste in my mouth. We walked in and waited to be seated and the host seen us and as get walked towards us another couple walked in through the door. They then asked to be seated and he showed them to a table leaving us standing there. We were there 1st but locals seem to get priority seating. We were then shown to our seat which one downstairs and very isolated and not like upstairs when there were plenty seats upstair. I just wanted to leave, it was awful but my partner wanted give them a chance to redeem themselves with good food. I ordered chicken and prawn pasta and my partner ordered t-bone steak. My pasta arrived and i wasn't offered cheese or pepper. I had to source pepper on my own and wait a good 5mins for the waitress to pass so i could ask for cheese. The pasta was really bland, no taste. My partner didn't have any complaint about the steak other than it being nothing amazing. I have never felt so unwelcome in a restaurant in all my life. It wasted my holiday.