“Great food”
Review of Taco Diner

Taco Diner
Ranked #1,731 of 2,887 Restaurants in Copenhagen
Cuisines: Mexican
Neighborhood: Indre By (Inner City)
Neighborhood: Indre By (Inner City)
Reviewed June 10, 2018 via mobile

Popped in here for a couple of times for dinner whilst visiting Copenhagen. Excellent prices and great food.

Reviewed October 14, 2017

I went there with a couple of friends and we ordered Carlsberg from the tap besides the food. The beer tasted flat and moisty and didn't contained any foam on top. As we kindly complained about the beer, the chef taped a beer himself and didn't agreed with our observation, his one contained foam on top and seemed to be draught from another tap. He offered us coronas instead which was fine. As we paid, we got charged for both beers which is not ok. Can't recommend to visit this place.

Amir A, Ejer at Taco Diner, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2017

For your information, we have only one tap machine in our restaurant.
First of all, we did not charge you for two beers. You paid therefore 70kr. for a large size of tap beer, and as you did not like it, we kindly suggested you to take another beer in a bottle for free. We mentioned this To your friend when paid.
We are surprised to get a complaint about tap beer, as we used to sell it on a regular basis without having such complaints from our customers.

Reviewed October 13, 2017

Went there with my friends, because they wanted to eat something fast. I just ordered a regular tab beer (cannot say anything regarding the food). However, I tasted the Beer and it was clearly over (no fume, no bubbles, tasted just old). I am really not the guy who likes to complain but in this case i felt like i should say something, since the beer was just not drinkable at all (My friends who also ordered the Beer had the same opinion on it).
So, we called the waitress and told her our issues with the beer and she contacted the owner. He tasted the beer and said it was good, emphazising that the barrel is new and that he does not know how the beer usually should taste like (I think you should know what you serve in your restaurant, especially when you have just 5 different beverages on your menu).
FInally, he took the beer back (took very long which maid me feel very unconftable) and offered us an alternative, which we thought was free since we had just a sip of the beer. But no, In the end I had to pay for both beer. So, he sold us an alternative on top of the beer we did not drink. You can call it unprofessional or you can call it fraud!
Go somewhere else!

Reviewed August 21, 2017

Food was good and nice sized portition with reasonable price. If you are looking for real authentic Mexican tastes, you might be disappointed here. If you look to sit down for a moment and grab something to fill your stomach, then you will like. I liked.

Reviewed June 14, 2017

The staff was kind. I ordered my food to go and it was ready quickly. It is a small space for dining but the decorations are nice and the people that were eating there looked comfortable and happy. I got a vegetarian chimichanga (they can be hard to find!) and was not disappointed. I would recommend asking for more salsa though as they only packed one tiny container. This is the best place I've found so far in Copenhagen (been living here a few months) to satisfy my cravings for Mexican food, and a great value (especially for Copenhagen)!