“Worst Teppanyaki place ever!!”
Review of Kyoto Restaurant

Kyoto Restaurant
Ranked #1,867 of 2,695 Restaurants in Copenhagen
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Amager
Reviewed December 2, 2012

The service was very poor. The staff extremely unorganized.
I did not check any reviews prior, as i was expecting a decent restaurant located at the Radisson Blu.
Dont waste your time and money on this as it is as bad as it can be.

1  Thank LeifurG

Reviewed September 28, 2012

We enjoyed our meal here tonight. The teriyaki chicken was very flavorful and enjoyed, The Sukiyaki was cooked at table, but the wait person got it going and went off to serve other tables. There were only two staff to wait tables tonight. When the fire went out on our pot, due to my husband trying to help, we waited and no one came to check on us. So I eventually went to find help. She did restart our pot, but never returned until we flagged her down to get the bill!

Reviewed September 10, 2012

Don't waste you time or money. Very disorganized, very expensive, cold food by the time the chef puts it in front of you and had to ask for rice that we ordered. Poor service. Loud people in sushi part of restaurant. We could even have a conversation over dinner. Have complained to Hotel Mgr on duty and we will see there reply. Suposed to have 100% satisfaction according to there guarantee. Will post back after check out.

Reviewed June 19, 2012

I love sushi and I love Japanese food. I also love having those readily available in my hotel - makes those long days where you don't feel like going out to eat that much nicer. The food is good, the sushi is great. Only drawback is service can be slow at times. Be sure to make reservations, as the place fills up FAST.

Reviewed April 6, 2012

The Japanese restaurant, Kyoto, was pretty good but it's very expensive. I spent $259 for 3 people to eat!