“Excellent food and value!!!”
Review of Morgenstedet

Morgenstedet
Ranked #165 of 2,532 Restaurants in Copenhagen
Good for: Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Neighborhood: Christianshavn
Reviewed May 4, 2013

The food is delicious and the staff is friendly. You wont leave hungry and the quality of the food is great. Very clean and wholesome cooking. You have to try it.

1  Thank URMe2

Reviewed April 5, 2013 via mobile

There are many salads for you to choose including the special menu of the day. There is no coffee in the drink menu though if you want to order some coffee but they have fruit juice and tea:)

Reviewed October 28, 2012

I can't believe that after spending a fortune on several meals in supposed to be fancy restaurants in Copenhagen, I found the best meal I liked in a hippie-run local place in Christiania! What I had was an amazing mixture of vegetables with an eggplant & tomato sauce, underneath some well-cooked rice. My husband had humus and pasta-salad with pesto which he loved too. Thank you staff and all the people who are involved in this wonderful local spot. Highly recommended!

1  Thank hacktravel
Reviewed September 20, 2012

We found this place by accident and then realised it was the place we had read about on happy cow! There is a lovely secret garden, it was cold so we sat inside and tried the two specials: gratin and salad and beetroot pot and veggies along with their home brewed chai latte! It was all really good! Worth a trip through quirky Cristiania for a real treat!

1  Thank Honeybadgerbees
Reviewed September 10, 2012

I wanted to stay here forever! We sat outside in perfect weather and ate incredibly delicious vegetarian food while the butterflies and bee's flew around us. I love this place!