“Great bakery”

Ranked #2 of 26 Bakeries in Copenhagen
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Christianshavn
Reviewed August 29, 2013

I love their scones. When I want a quick, tasty and simple breakfast, this is where I go. They also have great carrot cakes and other pastries.

There are newer reviews for Lagkagehuset

Reviewed August 29, 2013

The best bakery in Copenhagen! If you go there you have to try the drommer kager (dream cake), a traditional danish pastery. This is just one of the amazing things they have there!

Reviewed August 26, 2013

This is a very good place If you'd like to have a break; try everythings! Delicious sweets as salty food

Reviewed August 9, 2013

the best strawberry cake I have tasted in my life, the marzipan, the quality of the chocolate, the crispy tarte base. The presentation was beautiful and so was the packaging.
I also had the famous flødebolle, it was really good but the creme was too soft.
I would recommend this bakery for the strawberry cake.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

We ate here for breakfast several times during our stay in Copenhagen. Both the coffees and pastries were delicious. Simply collect a ticket and await your turn!