Tripadvisor
Copenhagen
Post
Inbox
Search

“Worthy of its status !!”

Restaurant Krebsegaarden
Ranked #3 of 3,169 Restaurants in Copenhagen
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Indre By (Inner City)
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We visited Copenhagen for our wedding anniversary weekend.

Booked this restaurant on the back of its great trip advisor reviews, we weren’t disappointed.

Service is very friendly and first class and the food was great as well.

I enjoyed the artichoke soup and the Osso buco and finished with the creme caramel - 10/10
My wife chose scallops, salmon with the creme caramel.

We partnered our food with the sommelier fantastic recommendations.

Price wise very good value for Copenhagen.

Definitely recommend if you’re a foody!!

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (1,364)

Reviewed December 22, 2019

Had a wonderful dinner—& loved hearing the details of what went into the food creations. Had some great conversations with the owners, who seem to sincerely enjoy interacting with their patrons. The dishes are very creative & superbly done. Reasonably priced as well. Highly recommend!

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed December 2, 2019 via mobile

Our friends from France have been here before. They insisted we join them. We were not disappointed. Mats was the best. Ask a question and expect a detailed, and often humorous, answer. His knowledge of food and wine is extensive. And his love of both is highly evident. The tasting menu was outstanding. One of the best meals I have ever experienced. I cannot recommend this restaurant highly enough. Do not miss the best restaurant in an amazing city.

Reviewed November 28, 2019 via mobile

Tasting and wine pairing menu was exquisite and faultless.
Everything was passionately explained and the owners clearly enjoyed sharing their knowledge and emotion with the food during the courses.
Beautifully presented. Delicately considered.
Ok, the cheese board for me was a little excessive but I’m not really a big cheese lover!
If you’re in the city, make sure you don’t miss this perfect little gem of a place!

Reviewed November 9, 2019

I cannot begin to thank these guys for the happiest evening.

I took my best pal of 25 years here for his 30th birthday - we were not disappointed. The chefs / also front of house are the most enthusiastic and charismatic guys you’ll ever meet. Their passion for food far surpasses anything I’ve come across before.

The food is just out of this world and I can’t wait till I get to come here again!