“An OK experience”

Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Inner Vesterbro
Reviewed January 13, 2019 via mobile

Finding good Japanese food is hard in Copenhagen. As such, I was delighted to hear about this high-rated Jap restaurant in the city centre.

As I am a big fan of this cuisine, I’ve tried a lot around the world. That being said, I think Bento was good - but not too special. I thought my tonkatsu tasted good, although I think it was overpriced. What was sad was the tempura udon my boyfriend got which were small 3 pieces of tempura on the side of the vegetable noodle hot dish. Priced at a whopping 250kr - so that’s a lot. Starters tasted amazing too.

All in all, I think it was an OK experience. Good food, but priced more than what you get.

Date of visit: January 2019

Reviewed October 16, 2018

Bento Japanese is a hidden gem; the food is heavenly!!! They were able to squeeze us in without a reservation which was very kind. I ordered the chicken gyoza and they were divine. I highly recommend this place to anyone!

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank TheOatmealGirl
Reviewed September 14, 2018 via mobile

Little difficult to find, as it is small entrance, but the Japanese flag outside gives it away. Very cozy place, I got there at lunch time and had one of the preset lunch trays.. Very tasty, not big, Japanese style tray.. Very friendly Japanese speaker bartender, a place I would highly recommend.. I puld go back at different time, to try other things in the menu ( at lunch only available things were the lunch menu items).

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank I1249VQalexb
Reviewed September 4, 2018 via mobile

Had a great dinner with a friend, we had plenty of food. Good and the taste was so good. Little very good local spot at Vesterbro. The service was good but not the best. The food was amazing. Will be back.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 10, 2018 via mobile

Cozy place, lovely staff and great food..
Had udon soup with fried shrimp and vegetables and everything on the plate was sublime.
Will visit again soon.