“Atmospheric”

Ranked #818 of 2,696 Restaurants in Copenhagen
Neighborhood: Inner Vesterbro
Neighborhood: Inner Vesterbro
Reviewed March 6, 2013

Ate here on the way to a gig at Vega. Really nice food and beer and pretty friendly place. A good spot in Vestebro

1  Thank majSheffieldUk

Reviewed February 18, 2013

I was looking for a place to eat some breakfast and found that place. Service was great and friendly and atmosphere nice and cosy. I ate "large brunch" and that was delicious - I didn't need to eat anything for a long time after that (I think it cost 95 kr). I could go there again anytime :)

Reviewed February 9, 2013

I have never eaten there, but have found it a good place to meet people for a beer or coffee before moving on to one of the many nearby restaurants. Good location on the square near the City Museum of Copenhagen.

Reviewed November 14, 2012

Nice place to go for a dinner and/or a drink, great atmosphere and good service. This place is on a nice square and there is a terrace for outdoor dining. Inside, there is room for groups and solo dining, whatever you want. The food looks and tastes very well, with portion sizes that will really fill you up. There is a mix of people getting a quick meal and people hanging out for a while longer.

2  Thank Ibely
Reviewed September 30, 2012

We found this bar by chance when looking for somewhere to eat breakfast and did we strike lucky! The brunch platters were enormous with a great variety of foods I had the vegetarian brunch at least 3 times during our holiday and it was delicious, not expensive and very tasty. We were served by 2 women who were very friendly and welcoming. Thoroughly recommend this bar which is on the main road into the city centre Vesterbrogade.

2  Thank Teresa S