“Wonderful Lunch”

Ranked #1,362 of 2,531 Restaurants in Copenhagen
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Valby
Reviewed June 29, 2013

We had one of our favourite meals here while we were in Copenhagen. The staff were nice even though it was very busy. We all had sandwiches but they were more than your basic sandwich, they were presented wonderfully and tasted fantastic. We wanted to go back for dinner too!

Reviewed June 7, 2013

Three of us had a wonderful Sunday Brunch at this Cafe. Great selections of food and the coffee was delicious. It was so good, we went back there for dinner as well. IT is near the central train station and easy walk from several hotels. Whenever I return to Copenhagen I will be sure to eat there again.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

we have visited this cafe on a couple occasions by now and they have not disappointed me yet.. they have great service, and are not too expensive! the portions are good sized and the atmosphere is great! definitely going whenever I visit Copenhagen!

Reviewed May 14, 2013

I've only been for brunch but I've tried all branches and they're all on the same page in regards value for money and variety.

Reviewed November 1, 2012

I can't complain, nice settings and good cafe food was served.
You can easily bring your kids, and they can make specials for them as well.