“Authentic Asian food”
Review of Momo Wok Box

Momo Wok Box
Ranked #12 of 133 Quick Bites in Copenhagen
Neighborhood: Indre By (Inner City)
Description: Momo Wok Box uses creative Asian food concept and promise to provide the best, freshest, healthy, stylish and tasty wok box to the customer end. It is the icon restaurant in the Copenhagen central place. The terrifically master of temperature creates the unique taste of food prepared in a wok. The combination of on your own selection or Momo's special menu provides you the best eating experience. Mo than Wok, Mo than Tasty!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Authentic Asian food! It is a small restaurant just located by the street but it is very crowded. I bought the Dragon Sea which is fried rice with crab, beef, and kinds of vegetables. It’s yummy and little spicy and I would recommend to try this! Do not miss Momo Wok Box when you are in the city center!

Date of visit: June 2019

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

They serve ramen or rice made to order. They do have menus for the different varieties of rame or rice mixings, but I also saw some people choose their own “toppings.”

I had the recommended Mala Fen (I love any food with Mala), and my husband had the Beef Ramen. They are both very tasty. They also serve the Laoganma chinese chili oil on the tables, which is my favorite chili sauce to be eaten with Chinese food.

The place is a bit narrow and cramped. I would consider this a semi fast-food joint where you order, eat and out.

If you are craving the taste of Asian food while you are shopping in the area, this is the place to go.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The food was probably one of the best for a touristy area - definitely freshly cooked to order good food. It is not the best i've had (rice can get mushy) but it is tasty. The service however, can be improved upon - they are a bit cold

Reviewed May 1, 2019

As a great lover of chinese food and China itself, I came to København with my chinese Girlfriend to show her my favorite european city. As we passed through Frederiksberggade with hunger in our stomachs we found Momo Wok Box at the corner. My Girlfriend grinned and said, that it reminds her on those little streetfood places in China, so narrow, small, many asian people, a little shabby impression... but extremely adorable! We sat next to a young couple from china and an elderly man from Hongkong on the same table. I felt like in China as well as my precious flower.
We ordered several different dishes including a noodle soup, dumplings and fried shrimp. Oh my god.... it was so delicious!!!!
We only can refere everyone the Momo Wok Box in København.

Reviewed April 27, 2019

You can choose what ever you like, they'll give you whatever you want to order.
Set menus or customised noodle bowls.
Busy, friendly, feels like an Asian street outlet, on the Copenhagen high street.
I'm thrilled we discovered this little gem, great place to meet friends and down a filling bowl of fresh spicy noodles.
Love Asian food? Don't miss this one!