“Decent food, poor service”
Review of Momo Wok Box

Momo Wok Box
Ranked #12 of 133 Quick Bites in Copenhagen
Neighborhood: Indre By (Inner City)
Description: Momo Wok Box uses creative Asian food concept and promise to provide the best, freshest, healthy, stylish and tasty wok box to the customer end. It is the icon restaurant in the Copenhagen central place. The terrifically master of temperature creates the unique taste of food prepared in a wok. The combination of on your own selection or Momo's special menu provides you the best eating experience. Mo than Wok, Mo than Tasty!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The food was probably one of the best for a touristy area - definitely freshly cooked to order good food. It is not the best i've had (rice can get mushy) but it is tasty. The service however, can be improved upon - they are a bit cold

Reviewed May 1, 2019

As a great lover of chinese food and China itself, I came to København with my chinese Girlfriend to show her my favorite european city. As we passed through Frederiksberggade with hunger in our stomachs we found Momo Wok Box at the corner. My Girlfriend grinned and said, that it reminds her on those little streetfood places in China, so narrow, small, many asian people, a little shabby impression... but extremely adorable! We sat next to a young couple from china and an elderly man from Hongkong on the same table. I felt like in China as well as my precious flower.
We ordered several different dishes including a noodle soup, dumplings and fried shrimp. Oh my god.... it was so delicious!!!!
We only can refere everyone the Momo Wok Box in København.

Reviewed April 27, 2019

You can choose what ever you like, they'll give you whatever you want to order.
Set menus or customised noodle bowls.
Busy, friendly, feels like an Asian street outlet, on the Copenhagen high street.
I'm thrilled we discovered this little gem, great place to meet friends and down a filling bowl of fresh spicy noodles.
Love Asian food? Don't miss this one!

Reviewed April 17, 2019 via mobile

Wow, their mala fen is superb. Wasn’t expecting their broth to be so rich with flavour, and their condiments to be so well balanced! Awesomeness in a bowl!

Reviewed April 1, 2019

I love the food from this place with reasonable price. I would recommend fried noodles. I would definitely visit Momo box again.

Date of visit: March 2019