“Superb and modern Nordic Thai”
Review of Khun Juk Oriental

Khun Juk Oriental
Ranked #21 of 2,570 Restaurants in Copenhagen
Cuisines: Asian, French, Thai
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Indre By (Inner City)
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Khun Juk never disappoints. The service and food is excellent, and it is really a "must vist" on any trip to Copenhagen.

Reviewed October 11, 2013

My wife Nadine and I cannot remember when we have had such excellent food and service as we did yesterday evening at Khun Juk's Thai restaurent in the heart of "Boltens Gård".

Food, wine and service is outstanding and to very fair prices.

Absolutely the best restaurant experience we have ever had!!

Reviewed October 10, 2013

there is nothing bad said about this place been many times. food super good original thai with their signature, owners always there.

if you like thai this is a must for copenhagen.

Reviewed October 8, 2013 via mobile

Thankfully i had read the tripadvisor review that had a photo of the entrance to alley way, I really don't think I would have found the place without it

They were very busy so sorry to say service was slow, took ages for menu and first drinks order

I like Thai food and it was good, fresh and tasty but thought portions were a bit small.

Maybe I had misinterpreted some previous reviews, I expected a 'Danish twist' on the dishes, but thought it was just a typical thai meal, like I would get in London.

I actually felt it was a little pricey for what we had.

4 stars rather than 5.

Reviewed October 1, 2013

What more do you want... I'm a vegetarian, and first thing I always asked is for a recommendation from the chef.

Food was so tasty the first time around that I went again, the week later.

A colleague came with me the first time, and said it was exactly like quality restaurants in Thailand. I will be back soon..

Please take the time find and experience this restaurant. you will not be disappointed.