“Amazing!”

Ranked #23 of 2,598 Restaurants in Copenhagen
Cuisines: Asian, French, Thai
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Indre By (Inner City)
Reviewed December 6, 2012

Celebrated my 40th birthday with friends at Khun Juk!
Lovely food and atmosphere, and the service was great.
Actually the best thaifood I've tasted!
We will definately go back next time in Copenhagen.
Thanks!!

Reviewed November 28, 2012

Our dinner at Khun Juk Oriental was the highlight of our recent trip to Copenhagen. The restaurant wasn't easy to find but it was a real find!
The food was excellent and the wine list was probably one of the best I have ever seen in an Oriental restaurant. The charming owner Khun Juk was around all the time making sure everything was perfect. The number of Danish diners is a testimony of the quality of this establishment. We cannot wait to come back and have more of Khun Juk's fantastic food when we travel back to Copenhagen after Christmas.

Reviewed November 26, 2012

I chose this restaurant mainly because of the reviews it has received on TripAdvisor, and we were not disappointed. We were greeted in a very friendly manner, and the waitor explained that the set 3-course menu was flexible enough for us to get to choose other dishes than the one suggested - with no changes in price. The wine menu went well with the food, and i must say is is close to the best thai food I have experienced.

The table we got was a litle too close to other tables for comfort, but it proved less of a nuisance than I first was afraid of. More disappointing was the wait between the main course and the dessert, when we felt almost forgotten by the staff. But all-in-all a very enjoyable experience.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

We chose a set menu and though there was a lot to eat it really delivered as stated with the best of the east with a touch ot the west. Even a scallop as part of the starter was don perfectly which is the uoltimate test for me

1  Thank Wayton
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Cozy little place with a great meal the four times I've been there. Can get things mild or spicy, like I prefer. Good for vegetarians too.

1  Thank AZinDK