“Excellent Thai Resturant”
Review of Khun Juk Oriental

Khun Juk Oriental
Ranked #19 of 2,350 Restaurants in Copenhagen
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Indre By (Inner City)
Zagreb, Croatia
“Excellent Thai Resturant”
Reviewed September 6, 2012 via mobile

One of the best Thai Resturant I have visit, fully comparable with the best in Thailand. We will come back next time we are in Copenhagen

• Polish first
Malmo, Sweden
“An amazing experience - each and every time”
Reviewed September 1, 2012

A smallish Thai restaurant tucked well away in a courtyard near the Marble Church near the Amalienborg Royal Palace. It has been around for at least a decade and been very consistent. The owner is passionate about providing guests with the experience of fabulous food in tasteful surroundings - and he and his staff seem to succeed each and every time. It is amazing.

Genuine Thai food of high class served with a genuine smile. Just make sure you are unhurried. Not cheap bur good value.

Go and try it. I hope you can find it!

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank Kurt M
London, Canada
“Very good food and atmosphere”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

They have a reasonably priced set menu and allow substitutions of anything you'd like on the menu. We've had many a nice meal here and had my daughter's graduation dinner here too.

Visited June 2012
Copenhagen, Denmark
“Good food but service way too slow”
Reviewed June 8, 2012

I went there with my husband and daughter. The food was good and well presented (although not many options for vegetarians) but the restaurant was very busy and there were only 3 waiters. As the result of this, we spent 2.5 hours although we told the waiter that we had an appointment

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank ceciledt
Copenhagen, Denmark
“Excellent food and even better serive”
Reviewed May 4, 2012

I have been there on several occasions. Everytime we have had really good food and the service is always making me feel really comfortable. Especially the homemade chips of - i can't remember which one - root was so good a actually considered picking up from the floor when I dropped it!! I did't, but I looked at it longingly for a long time :-)

Visited March 2012