“Excellent!”
Review of Hard Rock Cafe

Hard Rock Cafe
Reserve with
Hard Rock Cafe is not available through our online partner for your requested time.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #510 of 3,011 Restaurants in Copenhagen
Neighborhood: Indre By (Inner City)
Description: Situated in Denmark's lively capital, Hard Rock Cafe Copenhagen is located at the beginning of the walking street. We've been rockin' this city for over 21 years and relocated to a new two storey, 1260 square meter cafe in 2015, over viewing Rådhuspladsen and the city Hall. The Cafe is located just a short walk from the famous amusement park Tivoli Gardens, The National Museum, Ripleys Believe it Or Not attraction and both pick up points for the Hop off Hop on Bus and Canal Tours. The famous Little Mermaid sits on her rock, 5km away, and the beautiful Rosenborg Castle Gardens just a 3km walk from us. Priceless pieces from legends like Metallica, Pantera, The Rolling Stones, Michael Jackson, Jimi Hendrix, John Lennon, and Nirvana grace our cafe walls.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We first went to the Retail store.Max who served us was just super! There were the usual classic T shirts but I managed to get an unusual polo shirt and at a discount too! I was most pleased.
We then had happy hour cocktails and a starter. Once again we were not disappointed by our charming courteous and most friendly waiter Greg!
The store manager came by to have a chat which was really good too.
Highly recommend visiting HRC Copenhagen!

Date of visit: March 2019
HardRockCopen, Sales & Marketing Coordinator at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear ps0013,

Thank you very much for your brilliant feedback! I will make sure to pass your comments to Max and Greg, it will surely make their day. We are very much looking forward to your next visit, let's repeat another Rockin' time!

Alba F. Martín

Write a ReviewReviews (1,181)

Reviewed March 11, 2019

As I was by myself, I was given a seat at the bar which was completely fine with me however I was then pretty much forgotten about by the waiting staff. The guy behind the bar took my order, the food came out pretty quickly but without cutlery which took another ten minutes to get. I had the macaroni cheese with chicken and unfortunately you could tell that it was frozen and been reheated and my chicken was still hard in places. Being in Copenhagen, the food was already expensive so luckily I could use my Copenhagen card for a 10% discount.

Date of visit: March 2019
HardRockCopen, Sales & Marketing Coordinator at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2019

Dear Somer B,

Thank you very much for your feedback about your visit to the Cafe. I am terribly sorry to read about your experience. We strive to always deliver an outstanding experience for all our guests, and I apologize that your time here fell short of our usual high standards. I will bring your comments to the management team to be reviewed.
We want you to regain the faith in our Cafe, so before your next visit please send a message to copenhagen.gm@hardrock.com, so you can be taken care of, and experience the Rockin' time that you deserve.

I hope that you'll give us another chance.

Reviewed February 21, 2019

My family and I had such a fun final night together in Copenhagen as a result of Roque's excellent commitment to service.

It was quite clearly a really busy evening and Roque seemed to do everything, serving and running the bar. He did this professionally and with great charisma.

As with any Hard Rock, you know what you're getting. The burgers were great and the nachos that came before were great for sharing amongst four.

Roque did all he could to ensure we could benefit from Happy Hour and made it so special for us all.

Thanks for a great night!

Date of visit: February 2019
HardRockCopen, Sales & Marketing Coordinator at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2019

Dear Stewart,

Thank you very much for such a nice review. Not only it makes us happy to know that you had a great time at the Cafe, but also that Roque took good care of you. I will make sure that your comments get to him! We hope to have your family and you back very soon.

Reviewed February 18, 2019

My wife had never eaten at a Hard Rock Cafe so suggested we try it. It was ok, but as I feared, nothing special. She had a burger and I had salmon which was a mistake as it was over-cooked and a bit dry. Her burger was ok, but given that is their speciality, one would have expected better. All in all it did the job and fed us, but I wouldn't dash back, nor particularly recommend it - apart from the atmosphere that was pretty good downstairs. Sadly, we were upstairs!

Date of visit: February 2019
HardRockCopen, Sales & Marketing Coordinator at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2019

Dear dper195829,

Thank you for writing us a review. We are deeply sorry to hear that your food was below the standard that we strive to deliver to all our guests. Please, if you give us another chance, contact our General Manager at copenhagen.gm@hardrock before your next visit, so you can be taken care of. We want to give you the Rockin' experience that you deserve!

Reviewed February 17, 2019

This is just like a lot of Hard Rock Cafe's with a shopping area integrated into the overall feel of the atmosphere. Great shopping venue...

Date of visit: September 2018
HardRockCopen, Sales & Marketing Coordinator at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2019

Dear Glen U,

Thank you very much for your nice review. We are happy to read that you liked our Rock Shop - hopefully you got a nice memory from us! We will be waiting for your next visit.