“Worlds best icecream.”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Neighborhood: Amager
Reviewed December 19, 2013

Most tastefull homemade icecream. Lots of flavours. My favorite is Vanilla with white chocolate and liquorice. Yummy :-D

There are newer reviews for Ismageriet

Reviewed August 25, 2013

@@@@@@@~~~!!!!!!*************!!!!!~~~I just love it!~~~~~!!!!!!!!~~~~@@@@*************@@@
It's the best icecream in Denmark :)

Reviewed August 22, 2013

It is the best ice cream in Copenhagen. You can buy a two litter ice-cream and you can enjoy it for several days.
I recommend the hyldeblomst, stracciatela and the white chocolate ice cream
Enjoy it!

Reviewed August 7, 2013

Yes, the ice cream was good, close to incredible, but the real bonus here was that we followed the recommendations to take a bicycle trip outside the centrum, so the kids and we had something to look forward to on that lovely ride :)

Reviewed August 1, 2013

Went in afternoon with family on a weekday. (2 adults and 2 kids)

After reading the many reviews here on TripAdvisor, there was a lot of expectation. This place did not disappoint. This place is well known, as it was constantly crowded while we were there, and when we back. =)

The ice cream was unbelievable. Creamy and rich. The servings were big, and the prices were very reasonable for Copenhagen. They also had some very interesting flavors (e.g. elderberry), which I had not had before. There were long lines, so I felt a bit rushed to get the translations of what the flavors were, as they had a nice selection and I wanted to ensure I tried some interesting flavors. That was not a big issue at all.

One possible drawback, it's far from the city center, though. Parking was also problematic, but we found it well worth both trips.