“HIDDEN GEM;, great tapas.”
Review of Meson Espana

Meson Espana
Ranked #420 of 2,570 Restaurants in Copenhagen
Cuisines: Spanish
Neighborhood: Inner Vesterbro
Neighborhood: Inner Vesterbro
Reviewed May 14, 2013

Went with a group of people to this small Tapas bar. It probably has seating for around 25 people. The owner is spanish and comes to talk to you at your table, tell you stories and jokes. The food is really good and service is great. Vines are a bit expensive, but the tapas is reasonally priced.

Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

Went to This downstairs Place just next to The Beer Bar for some more substantial Food than Chips. Three Tapas for dkk 140. hot shrimps With Garlic just right. Prawn Cocktail too cold to Taste anything.

Ok

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Small, intimate and decorated with numerous Spanish items. Warm, home atmosphere, the owner was very helpful and hospitable. Food- delicious! My favorites- Patatas Alioli ( potatoes with garlic) and Gambas (shrimps). For desert do not miss Crema Catalana. For two people 10 tapas menu is more then enough.

Reviewed July 22, 2012

We went in to the restaurant and sat down. I proceeded to go to the bathroom and on my way back to my seat I was chatting to a big table of people and I asked them what was good (they had polished off alot of plates!). When the 'owner' or waiter (whoever!) came over to take our order he told me off for talking to his patrons and annoying them (they clearly weren't annoyed as they spoke to me)!. He literally made me feel like a criminal and was so rude. Disgusting behaviour. I hope they go out of business. Please avoid. We left and went across the road to Lele. Much better......

1  Thank Tess A
Reviewed June 23, 2012

Realy bad service,too expensive, if you look at whats on the plates. Dont go.

1  Thank Christian L