“terrible food, bad value for money...”
Review of Pier 5

Ranked #1,579 of 2,433 Restaurants in Copenhagen
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Inner Vesterbro
Description: Serving great steaks and chops, Midtown Grill in the Copenhagen Marriott Hotel is a traditional steakhouse inspired by classic American steak restaurants. Ideal for breakfast, lunch and dinner, Midtown Grill is a casual steakhouse restaurant that also serves the freshest seafood in the area.
Beverly Hills, California, United States
“terrible food, bad value for money...”
Reviewed January 12, 2012

the worse expensive food in europe... do not stay at this hotel or eat here...

Visited May 2011

zagreb, croatia
“Delicious”
Reviewed November 29, 2011

great and rich offer of meals, very enjoyable atmosphere

Visited September 2011
1 Thank tonci11
Helsinki
“Good high quality fresh food”
Reviewed October 31, 2011

Both breakfast and dinner where high quality, enjoyed every bite

Visited October 2011
2 Thank Anat100
North Carolina
“Really nice hotel-- one downside: terrible tech situation”
Reviewed September 12, 2011

I really enjoyed my stay in the Marriott. The restaurant is exquisite for dinner. While the breakfast isn't included, the executive level floors took good care of us with morning snacks. The bed was comfortable, the location was decent if you're up for a short walk into the city center, and the view was nice. I would come back.

There is only one reason I can't give this hotel five stars: the technology. It is absolutely ridiculous that a hotel of this caliber has dropped the ball so badly by having such a terrible TV and internet situation.

I stayed here for three nights. In that time, I had to go back in and "re-sign in" to the FREE wireless over 20 times. I would put in my name and room number, go through several more screens, and finally get connected. Within usually an hour, I'd be doing it all over again... not to mention every time I used my phone in addition to my computer. If it's free, then why put someone through such a huge pain? The TV was the same way... it takes five different menu screens to just watch TV channels! It's shameless how hard they are trying to sell adult movies and all the rest! How about if I want any of that stuff, I will press MENU... don't make me go through five different menus just to see the morning news.

Bottom line: at the Kempinski hotels the wireless JUST WORKS when you click on the open network. When I turn on the TV, I hit one menu option and I'm watching TV. Take notes, Marriott. I'll choose them every time unless your tech improves. The way the world is moving towards tech, I doubt I'll be the only one.

• Visited September 2011
London, United Kingdom
“Nice place to Stay”
Reviewed June 13, 2011

Only stayed one night and I must say it was lovely.The service was good ,staff very helpful and we ordered room service a few times and everything was delivered in good time and the food was scrummy.
We had a comfortable night sleep the beds were very comfortable.Hotel is in a quiet location but not far from the sights.
I would stay there again.The only negative maybe might just be that tea coffee could have been in the room.
We used the hotel steam room and sauna plenty of clean towels and tolitries.The water from the showers however made a mess outside the shower
but they is a lady who cleans up on hand so everything was kept very tidy.
Enjoyable stay for me and my friend.

1 Thank Chelle3030