“Will come back to Copenhagen just to eat here!”
Review of House of Souls

House of Souls
Ranked #597 of 2,641 Restaurants in Copenhagen
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Indre By (Inner City)
Reviewed March 28, 2014

We were in Copenhagen for new years eveand decided on impulse to go here for our dinner. The menu was custom made for the evening and it was amazing! It had a pure taste of soul and caribbean. Great wines for the different courses as well, and had no expectations to that, but it was spot on. The service was splendid, but a clumsy at the end, probably because of the packed restaurant, but it was at no concerne. Everyone should go here when in Copenhagen.

1  Thank Grottegrevling

Reviewed January 17, 2014

We booked a table online for Sunday evening. When we arrived, we found out to be the only ones there.
Food was excellent (tuna, beef) and service was very friendly. We weren't rushed at any point, even though their must have thought about getting to go home once we leave.
I most certainly will go there again!

1  Thank Petra Y
Reviewed November 29, 2013

I first tried the restaurant four or five years ago when I travelled frequently to Copenhagen. I have come there infrequently since then when my travel brings me to Copenhagen. The menu has changed over time, but I tend to stick with the beef. Which is very, very good. Was there two weeks ago with some colleagues. The food was as good as ever, and my colleagues liked the restaurant as much as I did.

1  Thank Nimo1956
Reviewed November 27, 2013

Went to House of Souls with two good friends a Fridays evening.
The food is very tasty New Orleans stylish. We all went for their local version of Surf'n'Turf - good stuff. What however takes it to a 4-star rating was the cosy, fresh waiter who handled/entertained us very well through out the evening.

1  Thank JakobT-DK
Reviewed November 20, 2013

I picked up the idea on TRIP...I liked the atmosphere, the old soul music, the poeple working there, the architecture of the place, what I had in my plate...just enjoyed it...and I'll be back!
Ps:I came pretty late 09:40 and there were just a few poeple, that wednesday.