“Excellent Italian”
Review of La Rocca

La Rocca
Reserve with
La Rocca is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #161 of 2,531 Restaurants in Copenhagen
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Indre By (Inner City)
Reviewed May 21, 2014

I ate here when staying at the Kong Arthur Hotel. The food and service were first rate, Although the menu is a little limited everything was first class. I can particularly recommend the antipasto starter!

Reviewed May 11, 2014

We ate here on the last night of our stay at the adjoining Ibsen hotel, it was a last minute decision and as the restaurant was about to close, we didn't expect great food or service but we got both, for a very reasonable price. Lovely ambience too!

Reviewed May 8, 2014

We had dinner in this restaurant two nights in a row. Dishes are reasonably priced. Food is great and the staff is very friendly, tries to make everyone feel at home. I understand why some might not like this, but I personally believe it adds a lot to the atmosphere of the place.

Reviewed April 2, 2014

We went for dinner on a weekday. I had tagliolini with norway lobster. The Norway lobster is just a big prawn or langoustine by the way! Desert was tiramisu. The food was very good! Although my tagliolini where not very hot and completely cold by the time I finished. I do not eat slow, I guess the plates where not heated before and the food just not very hot so it cools down very quickly.
The waiters where strange; tried maybe to be friendly but seemed to be rude. The ignored us completely after we finished desert and we had to wave quite a bit to at least get the bill.

Would not go again as the table we had was tiny and cramped next to a door and the service was not too good either.

Reviewed March 30, 2014

Great service and friendly. Not a huge choice but what they offer is good. I ate here 2 times during my week in Copenhagen, it would have been 3 but they were booked up. Portion sizes were good, pasta was fresh and excellent apple pie desert!