“Not memorable”

Skindbuksen
Ranked #49 of 2,499 Restaurants in Copenhagen
Cuisines: Danish
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Indre By (Inner City)
Reviewed September 10, 2010

My wife and I ate at Skindebunksen after a long day touring Copenhagen. It was billed as a Danish restaurant. In reality, it’s a bar that serves food. It’s pretty rustic but the staff was friendly and spoke English. The menu has a variety of meat and seafood dishes. My wife had fish and chips that she enjoyed. I had what was called fisherman’s stew, which I thought would be some type of soup. It was actually potatoes that contained some meat and vegetables without much flavor. Since we had been hot all day, this really didn’t work for me. We didn’t stay for desert. Given our mindset (hot and tired), I don’t want to be too negative, but we probably wouldn’t eat here again.

There are newer reviews for Skindbuksen

Reviewed April 2, 2009

We went in March. We knew we had to stop when we saw a table of folks with Christmas hats

Reviewed November 1, 2008

On our trip to Denmark, we asked the concierge where we could find the best Danish food, and this is one place they recommended. We were not disappointed. My grandfather came from Denmark and was quite the cook- eating here brought back many memories.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed December 4, 2007

Atmosphere always fine

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed December 1, 2007

I love this place - it is my second home. Very good traditional Danish food.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook