“So good (but pricey)”

8:00 PM
Ranked #49 of 3,098 Restaurants in Copenhagen
Cuisines: Nepali
Neighborhood: Outer Noerrebro
Description: The Authentic Nepalese Restaurant. Serving delicious meals like "Momo's", "DaalBhat" and many more to offer.
Reviewed June 9, 2018 via mobile

Didn't look like much from the outside, and even the decoration indoors is very plain. Went there an hour before closing time, and at least this way the service was quick and I didn't have to wait around.
I had the vegetarian dumplings and the curry and oh was I surprised! I've had nepalese before, but this was tastier than those times all together. Salty, sweet, nutty, spicey.
The check in the end was a bit more than expected, that's why I'm giving it "only" four stars. Would've been actually more affordable to have the tasting plate, but when travelling alone there's not much I can do about that.
Anyways, would highly recommend going, and actually focusing on the food rather than the looks.

Date of visit: June 2018
NepaliBhancha, Manager at Restaurant Nepali Bhancha, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2018

Thank you so much julia for your review ,,

Reviewed June 1, 2018 via mobile

We visited this restaurant the fist day of our visit. We were rather tired and very hungry. We much enjoyed our dinner and the waitress was very kind. The only problem was that they were not able to give us an invoice as we asked and I did not understand the reason.

Reviewed May 27, 2018

We tried the Nepali Bhancha because it was located very close to our hotel. Our impression was good from the start. Pleasant ambience and a nice welcome from the lady who took us to our table and served us during the dinner.
The food took a little while, but when it was brought to us, we enjoyed it thoroughly. I would have given this review 5 points, but I felt that the bill was a little steep. I imagine that is a fairly general "issue" when dining out in Copenhagen, but still...

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed May 22, 2018 via mobile

Only tried veggie options. Had veg curry with pilau rice and it was really nice, big enough to share. Waitress was really good. Smells lovely in there and has chilled Nepalese music. Nice :)

Reviewed May 18, 2018 via mobile

As a person of anaphylaxis I know the difficulty in travelling, vacation and actually being able to go out and eat good food with loads of options.

Contacting them via mail I got a reply within the hour asking me what types of allergies I had. When saying anaphylaxis, severe allergy where traces of nuts can put me in danger they assured me that the chef now knew as well as I told my food preferences.

I have never had such a willing, helpful, understanding and considerate service as here and highly recommend everyone to go here for their meal.