“Good veggie curry and great service ”

Restaurant Nepali Bhancha
Reserve a Table
Tue, 7/23
8:00 PM
Ranked #49 of 3,098 Restaurants in Copenhagen
Cuisines: Nepali
Neighborhood: Outer Noerrebro
Description: The Authentic Nepalese Restaurant. Serving delicious meals like "Momo's", "DaalBhat" and many more to offer.
Reviewed May 22, 2018 via mobile

Only tried veggie options. Had veg curry with pilau rice and it was really nice, big enough to share. Waitress was really good. Smells lovely in there and has chilled Nepalese music. Nice :)

Reviewed May 18, 2018 via mobile

As a person of anaphylaxis I know the difficulty in travelling, vacation and actually being able to go out and eat good food with loads of options.

Contacting them via mail I got a reply within the hour asking me what types of allergies I had. When saying anaphylaxis, severe allergy where traces of nuts can put me in danger they assured me that the chef now knew as well as I told my food preferences.

I have never had such a willing, helpful, understanding and considerate service as here and highly recommend everyone to go here for their meal.

Reviewed May 1, 2018

Those dumplings were really good! And it was an only samosa I EVER liked, although I tried many.
The service was a little slow, but friendly. The main dishes were also good, although I would prefer them spicier. But it's a good value for the money and a good take out place.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed May 1, 2018 via mobile

If you are looking for "honest" food this place is perfect, interior is rather asketic but goes well with overall Nepal heritage. Main chef did some serving by him self :) what was positive suprise.

Reviewed April 26, 2018 via mobile

The waitress was brilliant-friendly and attentive. We had complimentary popadoms and mint sauce. The food was delicious-so many different flavours! We'll definately be visiting again.

Date of visit: April 2018