“Very good”
Review of Reef N' Beef

Reef N' Beef
Reserve with
Reef N' Beef is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #115 of 2,378 Restaurants in Copenhagen
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Australian
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Indre By (Inner City)
Description: Known for our 'Bush Food', our steak, crocodile, kangaroo and our bright red and yellow shades spices- we blend our local produce with ingredients from the vast outback and rainforest. Be ready to have a revolutionary taste experience and having a complete unique restaurant experience.
Stockholm, Sweden
“Very good”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

I do recommend this restaurante. The food was very good. The staff was very nice, profesional and service minded. I also like the way the seating was composed, for 2 guest it was very good.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Strupo

• Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
Kristiansand
“Tasty food and friendly staff”
Reviewed November 7, 2012

We, a party of 12, had a good experience in ReeF N' BeeF. The food was good, the staff were friendly and the restaurant with the modern interior was quite nice, but perhaps a bit too open and non-discrete. There is often some traffic by the tables from the waiters. Both the meat and the side dish were very good.

• Visited June 2012
London
“Excellent”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I was brought here by business colleagues for Dinner. Certainly if you'd told me before I left London this morning for Denmark that I would have dinner in an Australian place in Copenhagen I am sure my mood might have tended towards disbelief ! Such is life and it really was a great night.

The food was good and the people explained the options with great enthusiasm . We had some decent Aussie wine too.

So I doubt I will have many more such surprises on my trip to Copenhagen but you never know !

I will return when I can

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank trwilbury
Shetland traveller
“Unpretentious Aussie nosh, nicely presented”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

Limited menu choice, but with a twist - crocodile, Kobe beef, Kangaroo etc. Well cooked and imaginatively presented. The Australian waitress (the lovely Alana) was a textbook lesson in how to serve customers nicely - round of Applause for her!
We chose the steak and the kangaroo - both beautifully presented. The desserts were a treat as well. Definitely worth a visit. Thanks Alana - we enjoyed it and will be back!

Visited October 2012
3 Thank 60-degreese-North
London, United Kingdom
“Poor arrogant service.”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

The food was OK, not great, but the service was really poor. Arrogant waiting staff particularly a south African man who was borderline rude. If the acid test of a restaurant is you'd go back, I wouldn't.

Visited October 2012